14 - The Ravenette And His Friend

"Gosh, I'm so bored!" Chloe exclaimed, banging her head on the wall of my room, as Alya laughed at her antics. "We seriously have nothing to do. I expected this to be more interesting." the blonde whined again.

Lunch had gone by in a flash, and everyone had finished unpacking by 2 pm. Out of sheer boredom, the other six had resorted to plopping on my bed and disturbing my peace. And even now, Chloe couldn't bear having nothing to do.

"I've always wanted to visit Wayne Manor."

Adrien's content voice cut through Chloe's complaints. Luka scoffed. "The only reason you wanted to was because you wanted to see the Batcave." Adrien paused his actions, as if to think. He then shrugged. "Maybe."

"Besides, I still can't believe Bruce Wayne is Batman." Adrien let out, rolling to face me from where he was lying on my bed. "No, I believe that." Kagami let out, sitting up when she was finally out of Adrien's embrace.

"What I can't believe, is the fact that Marinette found out their identities." she pointed out, looking at me. "Yeah, man. What gave Bruce away?" Nino asked, turning toward me.

I narrowed my eyes at him, to which Nino raised his hands in surrender. "Don't get me wrong; The old man hid his identity for more than a decade, so how exactly did you find out?" he asked again.

All the attention was on me.

I sighed. "I may or may not have hacked into somewhere I wasn't supposed to." I muttered. "Where?" Alya asked, suspicious. "Um... the Justice League Mainframe." I mumbled, my voice reaching none of the six in the room.

"What?"

"The Justice League Mainframe." I mumbled again, this time louder. The room fell silent. "I-i didn't mean to! I was just trying to solve an auto-theft case in Paris when I came upon a high-security database, so like any other sane person, I cracked it open." I justify.

Laughter.

Laughter was all that filled my ears as I finished my sentence. "You? You hacked into the JL Mainframe?" Alya wheezed in laughter. "Funny joke, dudette." Nino said, when he finally stopped laughing.

I stayed silent.

The laughter stopped almost immediately when they realized that I wasn't joking. "Y-you're kidding, right?" Chloe asked in disbelief. "And why would I do that?" I asked, confused. What kind of sick person would joke about that?

All I knew was the Justice League needed to update their security.

I did that for them.

"Woman, as far as I know, that database has the highest security codes in all of this continent and maybe even more. And you're telling me you cracked it for fun?" Nino asked, baffled. "Yes?" I questioned, although I don't know who.

"Well, that honestly makes sense." Adrien said, sighing. "It sounds like something Mari would do." he said again, Alya and Nino nodding in agreement. "So, I'm guessing Batman is not the only person who's identity you know." Luka asked.

Luka. As analytical as always.

"I know the identities of the main members or, you could say, the most famous heroes. I didn't have enough time to go through everything. I wasted it reading through the profiles of the 'Bat family.'" I say, shrugging.

"I'm not convinced. I want to see you do it." Chloe let out, eyeing me with suspicion. "Sure. Not the JL Database, but something else just as hard." I say, smiling. "Shut up, Chloe. You believe her, you just want to see her in action." Kagami spilled.

"Stop exposing me." Chloe whisper-hissed to Kagami, earning bouts of laughter from everyone in the room, including me. "Come to my room at midnight. Not before that." I say, a warning look in my eyes.