"Good night." Qin Li turned around and turned back after just two steps.

Ji Li saw him walking quickly to the corner and dragging the ‘dead-skinned’ major general directly out of the room.

The dog was subdued by his owner and barked reluctantly, and his gaze at Ji Li was full of requests for help.

——patter.

The door was closed cleanly by Qin Li.

The major general lay at the door of Ji Li's room looked at the closed door and looked at Qin Lie, who was going to return to the room a few steps away and groaned.

——you can't stay by yourself, yet you drag me away.

"With snow cake every day, what do you say you look like?"

"wang aow!"

Yuan Caifei just came back from filming the night scene. he looked at the person and dog in the hallway ‘stalemate’, and said amused, “oh, Can you quarrel even if you don’t understand the language?”

"..." Qin Li replied indifferently, "take a rest early. are you still so energetic after the play?

Yuan already shrugged and smiled without saying a word.

Qin Li looked at the major general, "if you don't come in again, all your bones and snacks will be thrown into the trash can."

"..." The major general succumbed to the threat of his owner and quickly slipped back to the room.

Qin Li closed the door and patted its head with satisfaction, "Don't worry, I'll take you to the door tomorrow."

The major general understood what he meant, and then wagged his tail happily, and went to bite his bones and snacks.

...

At noon, the next day.

As soon as the affair rang the words for a meal and rest, the surrounding noise surged.

Ji Li in the lounge heard the noise outside and couldn't help but look at it, "Why is it so lively today?"

"I will go see." Seeing that Ji li was putting on makeup, baozi couldn't walk around, so he ran out in a hurry.

It didn't take long before he returned. "Brother Ji, it is the three dining trucks called by sister Yin Ning. please have lunch. there are many kinds of food."

When Ji li heard this, he probably understood it.

AsJi Yunqi's agent, Yin Ning played a bit of a young master's temper when filming yesterday, and repeated ngs also consumed the entire crew's efforts.

Today she was thinking of a lunch treat to apologize, which is also normal operation.

The makeup artist stopped the action in his hand and said, "It's almost done, and i will make up for the formal shooting in the afternoon."

"Thank you, let's go to lunch first." Ji li smiled and thanked him.

The makeup artist was fascinated by his smile and walked outside happily.

Baozi handed the water cup over and asked, "Brother Ji, what do you want to eat, I will get you some too?"

As soon as the voice fell, someone knocked on the door of the lounge.

Ji Li saw Yin Ning and Ji Yunqi's assistant Hanamaki through the gap in the door.

Both of them carried heavy bags in their hands, and the food inside was fragrant. Baozi hurriedly went to greet him, "Sister Yin Ning? Please come in quickly."