"Madam be careful your feet is hurt--"

The helper lady panicked with worry trying to stop the girl but y/n was fast with her steps and made her way towards the study room of jeon's mansion making a helper lady follow her along.

Y/n needed no one or didn't had any sense at that moment except from seeing her husband in front of her eyes.

Some unknown fear was eating her up and she wanted to end that.

Even though her feet were hurting and bleeding she still made her way to her destination which was the study room as she knew where her husband can be found except from the gym which he only visits in the morning and right now it was almost 4 of afternoon.

She didn't even bother to knock on the door like other times as she reached the study room's entrance and next second she pushed the door open and walked in making jungkook look up at her who was some minutes ago focused on his laptop.

In a second jungkook left his seat as his gaze filled with shock and worry witnessing her broken state.

She was a crying mess and ran towards him with her limping feet making him shut the laptop not thinking twice and march towards her as well.

Throwing herself in his arms she hugged him tightly and wrapped her arms around his torso as the sounds of her crying increased.

"Doll, what happened?"

He questioned with worry latching his voice as his arms also wrapped around her small frame in order to pull her under his protection shell.

"S-cared-"

She managed to utter in between her sobs and pressed herself more on his tall torso.

"But why are you scared bubba"

He asked with the softest tone as if he was talking to some baby, well she was his baby.

"Dream..b-ad dream--it was scary-"

She cried as she answered making her lower lip wobble uncontrollably.

He rubbed her back with a sigh after finally knowing the reason of her distressed state. He thought it was again some bad dream she got about her mother.

"Baby let's sit okay, let's have some water"

He uttered and softly pulled away from the hug and placed a kiss on her forehead while she was still sobbing but somehow managed to nod with a visible pout on her lips.

He backed a bit away and took his fist step towards the couch holding her hands softly wanting her to do the same but he halted at his spot after heeding a painful whimper escaping her lips.

She closed her eyes feeling the pain in her feet increase after she tried taking a step ahead and that's when his eyes fell on the red blood spots on the floor.

His eyes widened in shock and he right away lifted her up into his arms and made her way towards the couch.

After making her sit on the couch he carefully scanned her feet and his blood boiled glimpsing at her bloodied feet which had a deep and some small cuts.