Tiezi held his forehead and was taken aback when he heard the words.

Then Qi Yun went on to say: "If I serve him with good tea, it should be divided. If I serve him with rough tea and drink it myself, then it will be bullying."

Qi Yun knew that Chu Chengyun might not be able to know the affairs of the world, but he would know everything in the capital.

If the place of the imperial palace cannot be fully grasped, then the emperor has nothing to do with it.

Tie Zi also realized that he had said the wrong thing, sweating on his forehead, and nodding his head repeatedly.

Qi Yun didn't punish him. He just said, "You will remember that for a businessman, he is always frank and stupid, but when he treats such a celestial nobleman, deliberately and deceiving him is unlucky." Voice Pause slightly, "As for how to benefit from this, it depends on how you hold your own scale."

Tiezi nodded again, thinking that it would be good if he did the first half first.

As for the second half... he is still far from the realm of his own young master who can get from the empty glove emperor, take his time.

Tie Zi ran to make tea, Qi Yun straightened his clothes, and then stepped into the front hall.

Because Qi Erlang had known Chu Chengyun a long time ago, he had seen this person no matter what he looked like. Now he can't show the horror of ordinary people seeing the queen, and he just bowed his hands and said: "Caomin doesn't know if your Majesty will arrive, but hope... "

"Okay, Erlang and I don't want so much politeness." Chu Chengyun smiled and raised his hand, motioning Qi Yun to sit down.

In Chu Chengyun's heart, this Qi Jia Erlang has always been deserted. Although he looks a little indifferent, he always keeps his family and the world in his heart. As a merchant, he never does anything unkind, whether it is a caravan. The thing was to provide relief to the disaster, and Qi Yun was like a red hermit in Chu Chengyun's heart, the most benevolent.

Once this first impression is established, it is difficult to change, and it makes Chu Chengyun more pleasing to him as he looks at him.

Qi Yun was also different from him, and sat opposite Chu Chengyun.

Chu Chengyun didn't go in circles either, and directly said, "I am here today for family affairs."

Qi Yun raised his eyes to look at him, and then said, "Your Majesty is talking about Saburo's marriage?"

Chu Chengyun smiled and nodded: "Exactly, now the Meng family is very satisfied with Saburo. Before that, he made a special trip to the palace and found the queen. Speaking of this marriage, I came to ask when it could be settled."

Qi Yun's expression remained the same, but he felt a little emotional in his heart. He only felt that his Saburo had a lot of face, and said that his relatives actually asked the labor emperor to visit himself.

However, there is also the meaning of Empress Meng in this fear. Chu Chengyun has always respected Empress Meng. Now Empress Meng is married to her younger sister, and it can be regarded as a family affair if he comes to see and see.