84 : Back to Sect

Start from the beginning

A series of questions came, Sheng Zhenhai didn't know which one to answer.

"You child, why are you anxious? Wait for your father to speak slowly." Liu Ruozhu guarded her Taoist companion and groaned at her son.

Sheng Yunshen smiled happily, "I am not curious?"

Sheng Zhenhai decided to ignore this unlucky son and said to Yi Xuan and Ning Yuzhou, "This time I entered the secret realm with the heads of the various factions. I did go to the depths of the secret realm. But..." He shook his head, "the demon qi there and death are too heavy, we can only look at the periphery of the depths of the secret realm, and cannot go deep."

The depths of the secret realm are very large, the distance they can walk is not far, and deeper places, it is impossible to enter.

"After we entered, we didn't encounter any high-level demons all the way, until deep in the secret realm, we found some demons' bones there, which seemed to have been dead for a while, leaving only a pool of demons flesh that were about to be cavitationally eroded by the surrounding demons, from the breath of the pile of bones, these should be high-level demons."

After listening to Sheng Zhenhai's words, as long as they are not stupid, they already understand what he meant.

Qin Hongdao said in astonishment, "Master, you mean, many high-level demons have evolved in the Secret Realm of Containment Demon, but those high-level demons suddenly died for some reason?"

"And the time of death is during our trial in the secret realm." Yi Xuan followed.

"Could it be that the people who participated in the trial killed it?" Sheng Yun said in a hurry.

Only Ning Yuzhou and Wen Qiao were silent.

Wen Qiao has always been a quiet person. She held Wen Tutu and listened quietly to their analysis, without interjecting.

As for Ning Yuzhou, he looked calm, and only he knew what he was thinking.

Sheng Zhenhai looked at a few apprentices, and slowly nodded, "The death time of the high-level demons in the depths of the secret realm should be when you participate in the trial. We can't go further, but only during the activities in that area, wherever we have passed, There were many corpses of high-level demons, and these bones were extremely well preserved. They should have been dug out of the Demon Orb and then destroyed to death."

"These are high-level demons, and their strength is at least above the Yuanling Realm. If you want to kill them easily, their strength must not be lower than the Yuanzong Realm. But there is the depths of the secret realm, and the surrounding devilish energy and death energy are too thick. Cultivators in the Yuanzong realm can't reach it at all..."

The cultivators who entered the depths of the secret realm this time were all in the Yuanhuang realm, and even these Yuanhuang realms of them could only go there, and they didn't even know what the deeper part of the secret realm was like.

Therefore, they guessed that if they could get there and easily kill so many high-level demons, the cultivation base must be above the Yuan Emperor realm.

"If it is in the Yuan Dynasty, it makes sense." Liu Ruozhu said slowly, "Don't blame you for not finding it."

Every time the Secret Realm of Conferred Demons was tried, the masters of each sect were presided over by the masters of each sect. The highest cultivation level was also in the Yuan Emperor realm, and there was no need to dispatch the ancestors of the Yuan Emperor realm.

Surprisingly, Sheng Zhenhai shook his head and said in a deep voice: "Madam, we guess that the other party's cultivation base may not only belong to the Yuan Dynasty."