Chapter 16

- Jisoo -

Rosie and I were packing the things we will be needing later when our doorbell rang. Irene must be here already.

"I'll go get it." I told Rosie.

I made my way to our door only to find Jennie standing on the door while talking to my now shocked cousin.

"Cous, come inside." I said.

Jennie looked at me.

"She's your cousin ?" Jennie asked.

I nodded and she rolled her eyes on me.

"What is she doing here?" Jennie asked in a very mean tone.

I looked at her and was about to throw a punch but then Irene unnie stopped me.

This is my house too, what does she think of herself? A fucking royalty? She doesn't have any rights to ask me like that.

"I'm just here to visit my lovely girls, don't worry I'm no harm to them." Irene said.

I looked at Irene who's staring intensely at Jennie right now, making Jennie intimidated. Huh! I knew Irene is something else.

"Is Lisa asleep already?" Irene asked me while still staring at Jennie.

I just told her that earlier, didn't I? But before I could even answer her, Jennie already did.

"Yes, do you need anything from her?" Jennie asked.

Then Irene nodded.

"I wanna talk to her about something. It's urgent, actually." Irene said.

What the hell is she thinking? And what the hell is she gonna tell her? Why is it urgent?

"No, when MY Lisa is resting, no one should bother her. Your so called urgent thing is no exception." Jennie said.

Irene then giggled.

"She's not yours, she's no ones. Lisa wouldn't also mind if it's me." Irene said.

I saw Jennie clenched her jaw.

"I do mind though." Jennie said.

Irene sarcastically chuckled.

"You're not Lisa, now get the hell out of my way." She said and when Irene was about to leave, Jennie pulled her hair. Uh oh.

"YAH! I SAID NO! ARE YOU ONE OF THOSE GIRLS BACK THEN?!" Jennie said.

I saw Irene smirked even if she's struggling.

"Yes, I am." Irene said.

Jennie let go of her hair and walked backwards from Irene as if she just saw a ghost.

What the hell is going on?

"Y-You, who really are you?!" Jennie asked Irene.

"That's for you to find out." Irene said and she...

Shot Jennie?!