Chapter 4

- Lisa -

We just got home and not gonna lie I'm nervous, I'm nervous about a lot of things, like what if someone found out about Jennie? What if they take her away? I feel anxious, I don't even know if she really is real, what if she's actually just a robot or some sort of a government experimental robot or even a bomb?

"Lisa, are you going to stay here in the car?" Jisoo asked.

I shook my head and went out of the car.

"Wow, this is your new house unnies?"Somi asked.

"Yeah, bigger than the previous one since we have tons of pets." I said and she has her mouth agape while nodding.

"Let's head inside, it's not safe for this one to stay out of here." Rosie said while pointing at Jennie.

We all head inside the house and sat on the living room. I then notice that Jennie looks shy, maybe because she looks dirty right now.

"Jennie, do you want anything?" I asked.

She then nodded at me.

"Can I take a bath here?" She asked.

See, I'm right! But atleast one of my doubts is gone, she's not a robot- but wait what if she's those waterproof ones? I can't with my smart brain.

"Sure, I'll just let you borrow some of my clothes, wait here." I said.

Rosé, Jisoo, and Somi looked at me all weirdly.

"You like her." Somi said.

I looked at her with confusion because that's absurd, I'm just worried about her as a human being!

"No fool, I'm just being helpful and kind, that's all." I said.

"Geez why are you so grumpy?" Rosé asked.

I never dared to answer her anymore or else we'll just fight and not talk for hours or maybe even days! Crazy right?

I went to my room and get Jennie everything that she needs, clothes(even the new underwear that I just bought and haven't worn yet), towel, lotion,  and all those things that I know she needs.

"Ahhh, Jennie the bathroom is over there-"

"Can you help me take a bath?" She asked.

WTF?! Did she just asked me to help her take a bath? I mean yes I'm a girl too but I get  very shy when I see another woman's body.

"I think I injured my arm, I don't really know but I couldn't raise it, it'll be hard for me to shampoo my hair. I'm sorry." She said with a very sincere, apologetic face.

How can I decline? I mean it won't be that bad right?

I nodded at her and she thanked me endlessly. We were on our way to the bathroom when Jisoo stopped me.

" Hey young lady, give her privacy! Pervert!" She said.

I was about to answer her but Jennie did.