The head or should Takeo say, Hinata's father, gave a hesitant nod in agreement to let Hinata go with Takeo and play outside while they discussed the 'Break'.

Takeo was too happy to wait for Hianta to come to her so she ran forward, and grabbed her hand. She then sprinted out of the room with a few gasps leaving from a few Hyuga members who had watched the scene.

Takeo let out a snicker as she heard a few people whisper to themselves as they watched her drag Hinata around.

"Plan 'Hangout' in undergo!" Takeo whisper shouted, a grin widely plastered on her face.

Hinata lit up at the code word, "Y-yep!"

As they were running around, Hinata little sister had run up and chased after them, apparently wanting to get to know Takeo because it's the first time something like that had happened in that type of mood.

Takeo rubbed her chin with her finger in thought as she looked down at the little sister.

"What's your name?" Takeo grinned as she kneeled down to her level.

The little girl straightened up with a firm expression, "Hanabi!"

"Hanabi, Huh..?" Takeo muttered, then glanced at Hinata. The girl was nervously looking between the two of them. Takeo sighed.

"Aight..! Obviously there's something going on between your family! And I noticed a lot of things..!" Takeo held a finger up.

Hinata perked up at Takeo's statement.

"First, Hinata is treated way differently than you are Hanabi. And I'm not stupid as to see your little Hyuga maid lady behind that corner keeping watch of my every movement."

Hanabi and Hinata instantly twirled to see the maid mutter a curse as she clumsily hid behind the corner, shocked that a child had spotted her from that distance.

They glanced back at Takeo amazed and to see the blue eyed girl sigh.

"And I've noticed the looks you get Hinata, in your own family.." Takeo frowned as she remembered how tense the room seemed.

"So here's what we're gonna do, there are no titles here ladies! No differences. Just friends and siblings hanging out. Sound good?" Takeo clapped her hands together.

Hinata and Hanabi glanced each other and a small smile lit they're faces up. They both placed they're hands on top of Takeo's clamped ones, to confirm they're agreement.

...

Walking around the estate with Hinata and Hanabi holding Takeo's hands on either side, they were just chatting away.

"So your also have a little sister?" Hanabi asked, her lavender eyes lighting up.

"Yep. Her name's Momaru. She's about a year younger than Hinata?" Takeo gave them a bright smile.

"I've been wondering about this for a bit now.. but how much older are you, Takeo..?" Hinata questioned, lightly.

"Should be a year older, I'm in your grade because I'm new to this school and it's system." Takeo spoke up after a bit of thought.

"So your Neji-Nii San age!" Hanabi clapped her hands happily.

Takeo then remembered Hinata mentioning him, "I do remember you saying you had an older cousin. Is that him? Neji?"

Hinata twiddled her thumbs together and nodded with a small smile.

"Aight let's go find him, I'm getting curious as to what he looks like!" Takeo pointed forward as she marched onward down the hall.