Yu Fuya handed over the invitation letter he had received early and took the initiative to explain, "It was organized by Qi Haishan, the vice chairman of the China Entertainment Association. This person is the boss of the film production company and has some reputation."

It’s just that there are praises and criticisms about him in the circle, and the reason is simple—

In the flashy entertainment circle, there are always some kind of relationship transactions that you and I want. Qi Haishan is the dominant player in these relationships, and he is not taboo, he takes both men and women.

Every year, newcomers are willing to climb into his bed in exchange for resources.

Baozi, who loves gossip on weekdays, approached, closed the door and whispered, "I heard that Meng Kejia ‘made acquaintance’ with Qi Haishan through this banquet at the beginning of last year..."

As a result, within a month, she starred in the large-scale film "Mountain of Fantasy" invested by the latter, and was nominated for the Best Actress in the Hundred Images Awards in September this year.

From an unknown young artist to a well-known female artist in the film industry, it can be said that she has been promoted like a rocket.

Yu Fuya nodded slightly, acquiescing to this fact. She looked at Ji Li and added confidently, "You don't need to care about this, we can't make it."

With Chaoying's back on her back, neither Yu Fuya nor Tao Mingyang would allow this kind of "deal" to happen to her own artists.

The reason why Yu Fuya asked the youth to go was because of the communicative nature of the dinner.

"In this type of dinner, many directors, producers, and advertisers are invited to attend each time."

You must know that in the entertainment industry, contacts are a key weapon. Every time you get to know someone and get a business card, it may be a new opportunity.

Therefore, in the event of such a dinner, there are countless actors who squeeze their heads to get the invitation letter.

However, Ji Li has the help of Yu Fuya, and an invitation letter can still be easily obtained without any effort.

"The invitation list for the dinner has many old acquaintances I know. Tomorrow night you will follow me. I will show you some big names in the film industry and let them meet you face to face."

"The movie scripts handed over recently are pretty mediocre. I've heard that there will be several major productions in the next year. We can try our luck tomorrow night."

After all, the directors and producers have seen the impression of real Ji Li, and it is always better than Yu Fuya's oral presentation.

Before wearing the book, Ji Li attended many such dinners.

But the difference is that at that time, he only had to stand to get a crowd of flattering eyes. Now his status has changed, and his participation position has to change accordingly.

However, Ji Li didn't feel much difference.

Yu Fuya was right, the opportunity was won on her own initiative. "Maybe, you can ‘pick up’ a good script."

Ji Li nodded and responded, "Okay, Sister Yu."

Seeing him nodding her head obediently, Yu Fuya couldn't help rubbing the young man's head, "Then I will drive to pick you up tomorrow."

The artist has his own opinion in everything, and he can handle the good and the bad, which makes people worry about it every day.

With the recent addition of role filters in the movie, Yu Fuya feels that she has already embarked on the road of no return for her mother's fan.