Roommates with a pretty girl

A/N: Just a ship I want to add-

TW: swearing
-----------------------------------------

Hannah's pov

How many months now? 7 right? I think that's how many- every roommate I get became straight.. But I'm still here.. Why? Because I'm fucking Bi! God damn.. They think its half gay half straight..

Which isn't true but they say its still makes me gay! But if I'm gay that means I'm straight and lesbian for being a girl.

I'm waiting to get out of here.. I hear the door open and look a to see who my new roommate is.. Which all my roommates are guys and leave within 1 week..

Instead of a guy, a girl walks in. She had purple hair, blue eyes, black make up, a red hoodie that had white strings, jorts(jean shorts), blue sneakers, black and purple bags, and pink & white with cat ears headphones around he neck while having her phone out that had a galaxy case.

That shocked me that it was a girl and a pretty one in fact. But I shook it off because I don't wanna risk getting heart broken again.. She might be ace or aro.. She'll be out here soon.. Maybe a day or two..

But I couldn't shake it off.. She looked at me. "Hannah Rose right?" She asked. I nodded.

"I was told you have a personality disorder, is that true?" I nodded. "Cool. 2 personality roommate.." I was shocked, "your not bother by withered?"

She looked at me after putting her bags on the empty bed, "no. That's her name? Withered Rose.. That's a cool name!" I smiled the first roommate who didn't judge me.

"My name is Minx Ja.!" She smiled. "What does Ja. stand for?" I asked curiously. "Well my parents said that's my last name till I figured out they named me JustaMinx.." She sighed.

"My full name is Hannah xx Rose.. But my parents put it together and call me that.." I looked away when she looked at me, "Why are you here by chance?" She sigh while rolling her eyes, "because I'm fucking Bi!" I felt like I had a chance then, I was excited.

I won't be lonely anymore!

--------------------------------
A/N: terrible I know- can I have a ship name?

Words: 🎆388🎆