First Day Of Hell

A/N: what was your first day like?

Random thing lets do an introduction of ourselves! Hi I'm StarFox/JC, I'm weird but friendly, I go by they/them/their and I'm non-binary + Bisexual. Also questioning pronouns/thinking of new one's or changing them.

(Btw this is lazy as fuck-)
TW: Swearing
------------------

3rd pov
The bus stop in front of the place they were brought to. Told to get off the ones who got out were the ones who were forced there.

They all looked at the place and knew this was a mistake getting on that bus. Even coming out..
One boy wasn't paying attention, he has been through this before. He know how it goes and how it works.

Another boy looked at this place and dreaded coming out to his friend that rated him out. This is what he got for doing so.

The second boy's name was Ant.

After been given their rooms and roommate even their schedule for each day they we going to be there. They all started to leave.

Ant looked at the paper that said his roommate. 'Velvet' was their name. Ant just headed to his dorm/room for this place.

Once getting there he saw another boy in the room. "Oh- you must be Ant." The boy said. Ant nods, "and your velvet?" The boy sighs, "that's my last name. My first name is Red."

"Oh- alright." Ant replies. Red had claimed one of the beds in the room. So Ant claimed the other one. Awkward silence for a moment before Red broke it.

"They put 2 gay guys in the same room." Red said. "Yeah that's true." Ant laughed a little at their stupidity.

Maybe this could turn into a new friendship or something even more? Maybe even make some friends that understand...

Maybe just maybe...

-------------------
A/N: like I said lazy... I'm sorry...

Words: 🌈319🌈