I use my bending and get on my feet. I turn around to see pirates surrounding us. I stand in my battle stance and try to fight them off. But eventually, I get caught.

"Oh, what? I'm not good enough to kidnap? Ah!!" He yelled as they got him as well. He needs to learn how to keep his mouth shut. Sokka... seriously.

"Nice work..." I heard someone said. I groan when I realize who it is. "Oh come on!! You again! I'm really starting to get tired with you! Can we just have ONE peaceful trip without you following us around!! Like seriously?! Get a life, you stupid-honor-obsessed-freak!" I yelled, glaring at him. He glares at my comment.

"I'm sorry, Aang... Y/N... this is all my fault" Katara said. "No, Katara... it isn't" Aang said. "Yeah... it kind of is..." Iroh said. I roll my eyes at him. "Give me the boy and girl..." Zuko said. "You give us the scroll" the pirate captain said.

"You're really going to hand over the Avatars for a stupid piece of parchment?" Sokka said. "Don't listen to him! He's trying to turn us against each other!" Zuko yelled, I can see annoyance in his face at what Sokka just said.

"Your friends here are the Avatars?" Pirates Captain said, turning to look at Aang and I. "Sure is, and I'll bet they'll fetch a lot more on the black market than that fancy scroll" Sokka said. "Shut your mouth! You Water Tribe peasant!" Zuko yelled. "That wasn't very nice! That's my friend you're talking about" I said. "Though I have to agree with him, Y/N... Sokka, you really need to shut your mouth..." Aang said. Sokka shrugs his shoulders.

"I'm just sayin' it's bad business sense. Think how much the Fire Lord would pay for the Avatars. You guys would be set for life!" He said again. I can see the look of greed flashing in the pirates eyes. 'Now I get it... good one, Sokka...' I thought to myself, as I finally caught on what he's trying to do.

"Keep the scroll. We can buy a hundred with the reward we'll get for these two..." the captain said. He place his hand on my shoulder, trying to take me with him.

"You'll regret breaking a deal with me..." Zuko said, angrily. He blast fire towards us, his soldiers follows his lead. I duck when the fire heads my way to avoid being cooked alive.

Pirates throws smoke bombs, covering us in a large amount of smokes. I flinch when an arrow flies next to me. I jump and move my hand, so it's now tied in front.

I pick up the arrow and start cutting the rope. "Aang! Y/N! Are you there?" I hear Sokka said. "I'm over here, Sokka! Just follow my voice!" Aang yelled. I can instantly tell where he is and easily find him.

"Where! I can't find you!" He yelled again. I use my air-bending and blow the smoke away. I froze when I reveal the fighting people. "Uhh... nevermind" I said, covering us again.

"We'll find you!" Aang said, as he grabs my hand. We jumps out of the smoke, finding Sokka crawling out of the smoke. We run towards the pirates boat and see Katara trying to push it towards the water.

"Katara, you're okay!" Aang said, happily. "Guys! Help me get this boat back to the water so we can get outta here" she said. We rush forward and push the boat. But to no avail.

"We'd need a team of rhinos to budge this ship..." I hear Sokka said. "A team of rhinos... or three water-benders" Aang said. I grin at his idea. Aang, Katara and I start to use water-bending to push and pull the water. Eventually the boat starts rising up.

"Everybody in!" Katara yelled. We get on top of the ship. Sokka is in charge in maneuvering the ship. I turn my head to look behind us and see the Pirates on Zuko's ship.

"Great... more trouble" I said. Aang notice what I'm saying. "Sokka! Can't you make it go any faster?" He said, turning to Sokka. "I don't know how! This thing wasn't made by the Water Tribe!" He yelled, turning to look at us.

I let out a sigh. I jump on top of the roof of the cabin. I use my air-bending and blow air towards the sail. I manage to get the ship moves faster, but the Pirates have already jumped aboard.

Aang use water-bending and swept them away. Only one more pirates. Katara tries the water whip and succeeded. I clap my hands for her.

"Hey! You did the water whip!" Aang said. She turns to look at him with a smile. "I couldn't have done it without your help" she said. "Would you three quit congratulating each other and help me out?!" Sokka protested. The pirates are back and we manage to fight them off with ease.

"Aang! Y/N! Look!!" Katara yelled, while pointing at something. I turn my head. "Oh no..." Aang said. In front of us is a waterfall. "Aang behind you!" I said, noticing one of the Pirates sneaks up on him. Aang turns to him and blows on his whistle. The pirates stares at him in confusion. Sokka comes up behind the pirate and push him off the ship.

"We can stop the boat! Guys! Come on! Together... push and pull the water!" Katara said. We did as told. "Hey! We did it! The ship is slowing down" I said.

"But we have another problem..." Sokka said. I turn my head to see Zuko's boat coming at us. It rams the boat we're on, sending us down the waterfall. We yell in fear as we are falling. Appa comes and swoops us on his back.

I lay on his saddle and breathe heavily. "I knew a bison whistle would come in handy! Thanks Appa" Aang said, happily. "Yeah... we owe you one" Sokka said.

"Aang, Y/N... I still owe you two an apologies..." I hear Katara said. I turn to look at her. "Katara... it's okay" I said. "No it's not okay! You two were so good at water-bending without really trying... and I got so competitive that I put us all in danger. I'm sorry..." Katara said.

"That's okay, Katara..." Aang said. "Besides... who needs that scroll anyway..." she added. "Is that really how you feel?" Sokka said. I turn my head to look at him to see him holding the scroll.

"The scroll!" Katara said, excitedly. She tries to take it from him. But he pulls it out of her reach. "First, what did you learn?" He said, sternly. "Stealing is wrong..." she said, and snatch the scroll from Sokka.

"Unless it's from Pirates..." she added, grinning at him. Sokka rolls his eyes. I burst out laughing, along with Aang. "Good one, Katara!" Aang said. While I give her a high five. Sokka just cross his arms across his chest, sulking.

I let out a giggle and scoot over to him. "Thanks for trying to look out for us, Sokka... but we'll be okay" I said, placing a soft kiss on his cheek. He blushes and looks away from me.

*to be continued*