It was already 10th of May and the day of career advice had arrived. Diana's meeting with Professor Slughorn was right after her first class.

    It was a Monday, and so as usual Diana left the Great Hall after breakfast to get to her Ancient Runes' class. Although to her surprise, when Diana got there, Remus hadn't arrived yet. She went and took her seat at the front of the class, but Remus didn't show up even when the lesson came to an end.

     Diana had no idea why Remus missed the classes every few weeks, and the surprising part was that all the teachers seemed to be all right with it. It was as though every once in a while he completely disappeared from the castle without an explanation.

     After the class came to an end, Diana made her way down to Professor Slughorn's office, knocking at his door and entering after she heard a faint 'come in'.

     "Ah, Miss Greengrass! Please, do sit down," said Professor Slughorn as he shuffled the many pamphlets littering his desk.

    "Good morning, Professor," said Diana, sitting on the chair which was placed in front of his desk.

     "As you know, I'm here to assist you and talk over any career ideas you might have. It's important. Very important indeed, because your career will specify which subjects you should continue into sixth and seventh years," said Professor Slughorn. "Do you have anything in mind?"

      "Er... well... I guess I will be joining my father at the Ministry. In the Accounting Department," Diana replied unsurely.

     Slughorn must've sensed the hesitation and unwillingness in her voice, because he looked up from the paper he had in hand and put in down on the desk.

     "And is that something you're fascinated in?" he asked.

     "Not sure... I'm not really the type to sit an office all day long."

     "Well, you should've taken Arithmancy, so I think the Accounting Department is out of question for now."

Diana felt a sudden happiness, but it quickly faded when she realized that her mother would kill her now that she couldn't work at the Ministry with her father.

"And how about Department of International Magical Cooperation? The good thing about it is that it's not only an office job. You'll get to travel and communicate with witches and wizards from all over the world."

     I'm not the type to communicate with people either, Diana thought to herself, but didn't dare to say it out loud.

     "But for that you'll need to speak other languages," Slughorn went on. "Do you know any other languages?"

    "Um... I can speak a little French."

     Only the curse words, she thought.

      "What subjects do you like the most, Miss Greengrass?"

"Well, I do like Quidditch, but I don't want to become a professional player. I also really like Ancient Runes."

"I would've said you may consider working at Gringotts as a Curse-Breaker in that case, but unfortunately that too requires Arithmancy." Slughorn then sighed. "I suggest you take another look at the leaflets, Miss Greengrass. I'm sure you'll find a suitable career for yourself eventually. You are a very smart student, indeed. You still have a few months to decide."

"Right... thank you, Professor," said Diana politely as she got to her feet, thinking to herself that this meeting really wasn't useful at all.

Just as she was getting up, her eyes fell on the list of students on Slughorn's desk, which had their appointment times written down on it. Although what had caught Diana's attention was the date written on top of the page.

It was 10/5/76.

"Miss Greengrass?" Slughorn called her, snapping her out of her thoughts.

"Sorry, Professor. Goodbye," Diana said quickly, leaving the office in a rush with her mind racing.

Those were the exact mysterious numbers she had written in her book in the History of Magic class; one, zero, and five.

As she walked down toward the dungeons with her footsteps echoing through the empty hallways, she got a weird feeling in her gut. Diana didn't know how she knew this, but she had a feeling that something terrible was going to happen tonight.