"Are we missing something?" Sirius whispered to James who shrugged in return.

"Let's go" Remus called, motioning for the boys to follow him. "You wouldn't want to associate yourself with her."

As they walked away Davina couldn't help but yell after them.

"Could say the same about you Lupin" the girl hissed, venom threaded in her voice. "Wouldn't be caught dead with your... fleas." Her nose wrinkled. The boys stopped and Sirius turned to yell at her.

"What does that mean?" he bellowed, crossing the short distance to stand directly in front of her.

"You never know what kind of sickness men like you could be carrying," she said innocently, tilting her head in emphasis. The man in front of her snarled, attempting to reach her but Davina was quicker than him. She had his neck in her hand and his back against the wall.

"What are you going to do Black?" She hissed, bringing her face up close to his.

"Personal space, woman" the boy muttered trying his best to move away. Remus acted fast and grabbed the back of her jacket, turning her around and slamming her into the wall.

He pressed his face up close to hers and hissed in her face. "Leave them out of it."

Davina couldn't think straight, his blood was so close to hers. One move and it was all hers. She could feel his heart thumping and the blood rushing through his system. She tried to move away but he held her girl against the wall.

She whimpered and Remus let out a cruel laugh. "Scared are we Evergreen?"

Davina couldn't handle the urge. The spell did wonders really, but he was too close to her and his blood smelt amazing. She could feel her eyes slowly flicker red and the veins become prominent under her eyes.

"Lupin move" she whimpered. The man let out a chuckle before looking and noticing her face. He stumbled backwards and moved away from her. Davina took the chance and ran as far as she could, as far away from the smell as she could get.

She decided to find the Horcrux later that night or during the Christmas dinner. She remained outside before stumbling into the common room around midnight.

"You wanna explain what that was?" A voice hissed. She tried to move away but he grabbed her arm and pulled her towards him.

"Look Lupin, it's nothing personal-"

"Personal! You tried to drink my blood!"

Davina sighed. She really didn't want to explain it but seeing how he was reacting explaining may be the only way.

"Do you know about the connection between vampires and werewolves?" She asked hesitantly. The man scoffed.

"Yeah, they don't like each other."

"Mm, not quite" she stated. She sat down on the couch and looked at the fireplace, marvelling at the small flickers of light.

"What do you mean?" Remus asked, clearly intrigued. He sat next to her before rethinking and scooting away.

"Werewolf blood is highly... euphoric to vampires"

There was a silence filled with thoughts. Remus tried to get his head around it but couldn't really. Of course, he'd never met a vampire before but to think that his blood was euphoric to them was odd.

"Do you have any proof?"

"Wasn't before proof enough?"She asked sarcastically.

"I-I don't know what to say" he uttered, disbelief coating his face.

"Look, I'm using a spell that does cover the feeling but when you come really bloody close, it won't work"

"Ok," he said, standing up and pacing. "Ok, I can totally do this, I mean you've already got it covered. I just gotta make sure that I don't get really close to you. Does that mean no hugging? I mean not that I am, just curious-" he rambled and Davina looked up at him with an eyebrow raised.

"Lupin you're freaking out over nothing, we've done well so far, just don't go slamming me into walls" she joked.

The boy nodded his head before turning to walk back up to his dorm. He hesitated for a moment and turned to look back at her. She had her eyes closed and head thrown back, he could see her throat move every time she swallowed and he himself gulped at the image.

"Davina" he tried, waiting to see if she reacted to him calling her by her first name. She hummed in response, not even glancing at him.

"I'm sorry- about throwing you at the wall" he apologized, rubbing the back of his neck. She turned to look at him with an eyebrow raised before laughing slightly. She got up and walked over to him, a slight sway in her hips.

"I didn't know you were into that stuff Lupin" she whispered into his ear, her lips slightly skimming the shell.

"W-what" he whispered, afraid to move.

"Good night" she sang, turning to head up to the girl's dorm. Remus was left standing at the bottom of the stairs at loss of words.

Davina Black was a mystery to everyone, even her friends. Yet Remus found that he couldn't get enough of her.

Vampire or not