"Ha, thought as much."

The other boys entered the kitchen, yawning, but then were excited to see fresh food ready to be eaten.

They all sat around the table with us and we ate together.

Jin sat next to me and reached for some eggs "Laura, PD-Nim allowed Rianna to dance with Jungkook."

Namjoon smirked at the pair "So that's why you two keep having your private sessions."

"Hmm..." I nodded in sarcastic agreement and then caught eye-contact with Rianna.

She gave me a - don't you dare speak out or else I'll kill you - look.

I didn't get why she was trying to keep her and Jungkook on the down low...perhaps because of Namjoon - her bias wrecker?

...

We got to the same building where Hunseoh works to do one of our last interviews in Seoul.

It went well...we didn't bump into him, thank the lord.

While waiting for our car to pick us up, Hunseoh appeared outta nowhere and pinned Jimin up against a wall.

"How dare you kiss Miranda?!"

Jimin pushed him off "She kissed me!"

Hunseoh threw a punch at Jimin's face, hitting his nose.

I raced over there and parted them both, holding onto Jimin.

"Hajima!" I pleaded.

I noticed Jimin's nose was now bleeding but I tried with all my force to hold him back.
The last thing I wanted him to do was fight and get in trouble.

Soon, Bangtan and the rest of the staff were all huddled around the scene.

The manager walked straight up to Hunseoh "I am so done with your shit. This is the last straw. Your inappropriate behaviour will be no more. You're fired!"

Whoa, he got laid off.

He stormed out straight away.

The manager and the rest of the staff apologised repeatedly on behalf of Hunseoh's behaviour.

The boys then went outside to wait for the car with Asma and Rianna, leaving me alone to deal with Jimin.
A first-aider helped clean up the blood from his nose and I held his hand the whole time.
The first-aid lady allowed me to apply ice to his nose.

He gave me puppy eyes so I kissed my finger and touched his nose.

He smiled but then complained that it hurt his face.

"Awhh, my poor baby." I side-hugged him and kissed his cheek.

"Owwww!"

"Mianhae!" That hurt him too.

"It's okay..." he held my hand once more, with his cute chubby fingers warm with mine.

We then heard a strangely familiar voice coming over from the main reception.

Our heads turned at the same time to see Miranda of course, appearing outta fucking nowhere.

She was at the reception asking for Hunseoh sweetly, before seeing Jimin and I holding hands.

She widened her eyes and quickly paced out the building, ignoring the receptionist.

Jimin let go of my hand and chased after her.

I ran after them both.

We were all outside with the rest of Bangtan, along with Asma and Rianna.

Jimin caught her by the arm and turned her towards us, while pointing to his face "This is all your fault."

"How could you kiss him?" Another familiar voice surprised us from behind.

It was Hunseoh, what was he still doing here?

"Miranda, we are officially over!"

Wait, they were still going out?
After she found out that he cheated?
After she kissed Jimin?
After all this time?

"Hunseoh! Off the premises before we call the police!" The security guard at the door started approaching him and he sheepishly ran off.

"Miranda...were you two still going out?"

She nodded in shame, keeping her head down.
"I am so sorry. I didn't want to lose Hunseoh. I love him so much."

"Even after he cheated on you?"

"Sometimes you have to look past even the harshest of things for the one you love. You will learn to look past it because you love them, even for their imperfections."

"Miranda..." I started approaching her "You know what? Hunseoh doesn't deserve you. You can do so much better than him. I know what you mean by looking past the one you love's imperfections but that's only because you learn to love every single bit about them, including those imperfections. But in Hunseoh's case, he did wrong to you and you don't deserve that. This kind of imperfection wasn't one to love because it affected you negatively. You need to learn the difference between a mere imperfection and being treated wrongly."

"I'm really sorry for kissing Jimin, I know that you two have something special."

"It's okay, I forgive you."

Our car pulled up and Jimin turned me to face him "No, Laura. She doesn't deserve your forgiveness. She practically used me."

"Can't you see she's upset?"

"I can't believe you right now." he let go of me and entered the car with the others.

Jimin didn't understand why I wasn't angry at her, more to the fact that I didn't comfort him.

"You deserve a whole lot better, believe me. Focus on that career of yours and keep your chin up."

She gave me a small smile while wiping her tears, probably the last time I'd bump into her in this city.

We drove a long way back to the dorm in silence.

I know I should be mad at her, but I always give people a second chance. People may see it as a weak point but I don't agree. Why build up hatred towards others? It's such a waste of energy.

Yeah, she did wrong. But nobody is perfect.

Hunseoh was one of those boys who'd drive you insane because you adored them so much...but then one day realise they were monstrous.
It took her a long time to realise this but I hope she gets over it soon.
There's only moving forward from here and so many opportunities to look forward to.

...

You know those sleeps where you wake up with cold sweats after having a nightmare. Yeah, that happened to me that night.

What's really getting to me is the fact that I've pissed off Jimin again.
I'm not here for much longer and I want us to enjoy the remaining week left before we go home. We were "boyfriend" and "girlfriend" after all...

...But I've been repressing this thought to the back of my mind.

What's going to happen between us all once we fly back to the UK?

------------:)

Only 3 chapters left before this story ends I'm afraid :o
I can't believe I've reached 20k thank you all so much for the votes and comments, I love reading them!

RAP FRIGGIN' MONSTER'S MIXTAPE.
I. CAN. NOT.
I seriously am so done with Namjoon. His mixtape was superb. I'm not over it at all. He's such a bias wrecker fgs.
So proud of Namjoonie making it big and getting to have all these amazing experiences...just don't forget Bangtan!

-Laura