Home Sweet Home

You pull into your driveway and jump out first. You open the door and Rose jumps over the puddle you parked in and John does the same. Jade looks down at it and then down at her shoes.
"Hmm. Come on Harley.I'll help you." You say. You lift her over the puddle and set her down beside rose.
You dig into your back pocket until you find your keys. You live in one of the outer apartments so when you finally find your apartment number you unlock the door.
"After you." You say.
Your friends step into the apartment and Jade looks around for a moment before pouncing on the couch and on to Dirk's back.
"Wakey wakey, sleepyhead!" She says.
"Ungggggggghhh!" Dirk says. Jade giggles and hops off.
" alright, anyway. John and I are going to be sleeping in my room. And you and Rose can sleep in the guest room. Also known as... The other half my room that is kind of separated with the curtain." You say.
"Yay! Its gonna be like a big sleep over party!" Jade says, clapping her hands together. You purse your lips and nod slowly. "Well. I'll give you guys the grand tour." You say. "This is the living room. ( You gesture to the room you stand in.) That's the shitter. (You point to the bathroom.) That's where the food is. (You point to the kitchen.) And there's mine, and dirks rooms. (You point to two door in the hallway.)" you walk into your room, where the red curtains dividing your room are pulled to the side.
" why do you have these in here anyway?" Rose asks, pointing to the curtains.
" Well... Me and Dirk used to share a room and I had to have some privacy to jerk off." You say. Jade laughs.
"You think I'm kidding." You say, smirking.
John turns a deep shade of red and laughs nervously.
" well. I dont have much planned today, but I figured we just get settled and watch some movies. You feel?" You say.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
You glance over at John who had his head on your shoulder, and at rose and Jade. Jade has her legs tossed over roses lap and Rose is leaning against the wall. As the last few seconds of Conair Play, John nuzzles your shoulder and you almost smile, wrapping your arm around him.
"I'm so tired!" Jade says, yawning.
"Me too." Rose says, rubbing her eyes.
"Yeah. I'm kinda tired too. What about you?" John asks.
"Yeah. I could sleep." You say.
"Well. I'm gonna hit it." Rose says. Crawling into the spare bed.
"Me too." Jade says, following and shutting the curtain.
" hey John, you get comfortable, I'll be back in a few." you say
You walk to your bathroom, brush your teeth, leak the lizard, wash your hands, then walk back to your room. You find John curled in a ball and snuggled up to the wall.
"John." You say, reaching for him.
"Its cold!" He says.
"I know. Dirk insists on having the AC on full blast." You say, pulling him towards you. "Hmm." He says with a smile, rolling over to you.
"Its warmer next to you." He says.
" then c'mon." You say.
"Alright country boy." He says, referring to your accent.
He hesitates when he moves closer.
"What?" You ask.
"I just don't want to push your bounderies." He says.
"You won't." You say.
"I just-" he starts, but you cut him off by pulling him against you.
"Comfortable now?" You ask.
He nods and lays his head on your chest.
You lay an arm over his waist and hook a leg over his hips. He sighs and links his arms around your neck. Slowly, he falls asleep, but you remain. wide. Awake.

Alright. That's it for now. I'll try to update soon!