thirty five

Y/N POV
"hailey that's ugly" i complained "it's fashion" she argued "i'm not wearing that with my body like this" i told her "you are still built y/n" she said and i just sighed "okay i'll get it" i agreed and she squealed. we payed and started our way out "you've had gum this whole time" i exclaimed "haha i was waiting for you to notice" she said and i giggled before grabbing the gum out of her hands and eating a few pieces. we left that store and started our journey to another. "so how do you feel about winnie" she asked and i immediately smiled "with my other girlfriends i was very hesitant but with her i just feel calm and connected" i said and blushed a bit "you love her huh" she teased "yeah i do but i'm not going to tell her just yet, i'm actually going to meet her parents when i see her next" i said and she squealed "that's a big step, are you ready" she asked "i mean i guess, i am alittle nervous but i think if i'm just myself i should be fine" i said unsure "y/n trust me you'll be fine, you're a great person, just be yourself" she told me and i smiled as a 'thank you' "ouu look at the shirt" she said and i ran behind her. we picked out acouple more things, apparently hailey just wanted to shop for me so that's what we're doing. "let's get pizza" she offered "i'm down" i shrugged and we walked to the nearest pizza place.

"so how was your date" winnie asked and i looked at her confused. she broke out into a fit of laughter "what are you talking about" i asked "look on tmz" she said so i went on instagram

TMZ

tmz: y/n y/ln and hailey bieber spotted on a date getting handsey, what's going on? #cheaters#badpeoplejustinbieber: y/n is literally holding her bag in the and hailey's hand is INFRONT of y/n's

justinbieber: y/n is literally holding her bag in the and hailey's hand is INFRONT of y/n's.
winnieharlow: you guys will do ANYTHING for some clout
haileybieber: oh gosh, cant even go out with my sister
y/u/n: y'all take a picture with an angle and run with it. @haileybieber thank you for helping me with shopping! 🖤
^haileybieber: you got it dude!
user97: i'm legally blind and even i can see they aren't holding hands

"that makes me so upset" i said and go back on facetime "baby they're just stupid don't worry" she told me but i still was a bit upset "yeah i know the truth but still that just stresses me out. it's like i cant go anywhere with a girl that's a friend without everyone jumping to assumptions especially fucking hailey" i frustratedly ranted "it's fucked up, i know you're upset, but everyone is defending hailey and yourself so don't let it bother you" she said and i nodded "i miss you" i pouted and she giggled "i miss you more, look" she showed my hoodie on her body "oh my you stole my hoodie" i gasped and she hid her face "stawp i needed something that smelt like you" she said and i giggled "it's okay because i woke up at the crack of dawn to cuddle with your pillow" i told her and she stuck her tongue out at me. "i cant wait to see you" i said and kissed the camera. "i don't know what i'm going to do with myself these next couple days" i said and smirked "maybe i'll finish my newest romance song" i teased and she quickly looked at me "about who" she asked and i shrugged "mmm i don't know if you know her" i said and she squinted her eyes "really now" she challenged, jeez she's intimidating. "yeah she's like 5'9, a really beautiful model, she has a smile that can kill people" i told her and she rolled her eyes with a grin "oh really, can i at least have a name" she asked "mmmm starts with a w" i hinted "next i" she questioned "then two n's" i said and felt myself smile widely at her cuteness "let me guess, winnie harlow" she asked and i seen her vitiligo go pink "yes ma'am right on the money" i did alittle dance and walked up to my room. "that's hard competition" she said and i giggled "nope no one compares to her, she's one of a kind" i told her and jumped onto my bed "ughh youre so cute" she said and i blushed "bae i miss you so much" i whined "i miss you too baby, i cant wait for your kisses" she said "oh so you're using me for my kisses" i joked using her own line on herself "oh shush" she layed down and we fell into a silence "my parents are really excited to meet you" she said "yeah especially now that i heard this conversation" i heard a man voice say and i immediately froze "oh yeah my parents are right here" she flipped the camera to show two people hugging eachother "hello it's nice to finally talk to you guys" i smiled and winnie's mom grabbed her phone "ouuu she's cute, babe come here" she said and i seen the guy come into the screen "hey there, you treating my baby girl right" he asked "i hope she feels like i am" i said and i heard winnie say something but i couldn't hear exactly what it was "that's good, she's told us nothing but good things" her mom told me and i smiled "really now" i asked and heard winnie groan "what exactly are these things" i added and her parents laughed when winnie ripped her phone back "nothing they're lying, i've been talking shit about you" she told me and i gasped "dang" i wiped fake tears.
ARIANA POV
"so what are you saying" i asked dalton "i just don't think we should wait any longer, ariana i know i am inlove with you. i knew when you let me take you out a long time ago. please say yes" he said and pulled out alittle box. oh shit yes. dalton and i have had a good couple months and im happy on how this is all going. he's been treating me so well and everyone is kinda getting used to him being around. so am i.
Y/N POV
winnie and i ended up talking til late last night then hanging up. i woke up and slowly got up. today my body feels alittle bit more on the weaker side which sucks.