part nineteen

ARIANA POV
todays the day y/n has worked so hard for. justin and her are dropping their albums the same day, justin actually wanted y/n to. i'm so excited to hear her music, especially the music she claims is for me. i doubt it's a full song anyways. right now she's at a charity basketball game and i stayed back to decorate her house. people are coming over, we're listening to justins album then y/n's. she said that since he's sharing his release date the least we can do is listen to his album first. they both drop at 12 and people are coming at 10. it's currently 6 so i have time to set up, and with the help of vic,my mom,nonna,frankie, and court. "are you excited to hear this music about you" frankie asked "yeah i am going to have to guess which ones are for me as we listen because she said she's not telling me til after" i smiled "i love her so much i cant wait til you make me some grand babies" my mom said "imagine little ariana's or y/n's running around" nonna said and i smiled wider "awww you're such a simp" court said and i rolled my eyes "nope" i popped the 'p' and kept a straight face "should i be hurt" i heard and turned to see a sweaty y/n standing in the doorway "oh i'll simp over you" nonna joked and i glared at her. y/n was wearing a white wife beater and some black basketball shorts. so yummy. i just wanna lick her up. "i'm such a simp" i blurted and she laughed along with everyone else "i would kiss you but i'm all sticky and gross. i don't wanna ruin your outfit" she told me and blew me a kiss "hurry so i can hug you" i rushed her "okay by the way you all look beautiful" she complimented and started to walk up the stairs "you are a hottie" nonna yelled and i heard y/n laugh "nonna don't worry i'm simping over you" she yelled back and i heard the door close. "did i hear that right" i asked and everyone giggled.
Y/N POV
i took a quick shower and got changed into

 Y/N POV i took a quick shower and got changed into

this (or whatever idc) and checked my phone. i seen i got a photo of justin and i stretching so i posted

Y/NINSTAGRAM

y/i/u: double 12pm drop?👀billieeilish: SHUT THE FUCK UPgiveon: giving lifejustinbieber: see ya soon sexy^reply: tomorrow is about to be our day bebarianagrande: you look so good😍^reply: you're so beautiful🖤

billieeilish: SHUT THE FUCK UP
giveon: giving life
justinbieber: see ya soon sexy
^reply: tomorrow is about to be our day beb
arianagrande: you look so good😍
^reply: you're so beautiful🖤