thirty one

-time skip-
Y/N POV
today is the day i'm meeting winnie and nervous is an understatement. what if i'm not what she expects. this has been the best month and like two weeks.

pooh🍯: do you mind picking me up at the airport when i land?
y/n: not at all, just let me know which gate.
pooh🍯: thanks baby ;) i land in an hour so i'm going to take a nap
y/n: dream about me:)

i quickly decided to post a teaser on insta

Y/NINSTAGRAM

y/u/n: about to go get pooh like

haileybieber: i cant with you
harrystyles: my husbands🤤
^reply: 🍆😏
justinbieber: cant wait to see this in real life🙂
^reply: nervous asf
victoriamonet: your humor is too much
joangrande: look at that smile😍
^reply: ❤️❤️
kendalljenner: ahhhhh

i got in my car and started my drive to the airport. it was 40 minutes to get there so i stopped to get a slurpy and chips at the store. right when i got there and winnie texted me her gate, perfect timing. i drove to her gate and got out my car waiting "who's that fine ass" i heard someone scream so i looked and seen winnie running to me. i quickly wrapped my arms around her and we hugged for at least a minute "you look good" i complemented and she pushed my shoulder "this is a bummy fit what are you talking about" i quickly grabbed her things and put them in my car after opening the door for her. i got in the car and looked at winnie with a big smile "quit looking at me weirdo" she told me and i scoffed "shut up you love my attention" i said and pulled outta the parking spot "you got that right" she told me "how was your flight" i asked and she grabbed my hand "it was great actually, one guy tired to seduce me" she said and i intertwined our fingers "are you okay" i asked "yeah people started to yell at him to leave me alone" she said and i nodded "okay i'm glad you're okay" i told her and i felt her looking at my side profile so i turned the music up "baby you my everything you all i ever wanted" i sung and did a little shimmy which made her laugh "i want this forever" winnie sung and we both looked at eachother. "i swear i can spend whatever on it cause she hold me down.." we both sung to eachother and i kissed the back of her hand as we drove to my house.

we grabbed food on the way to my house "winnie your house is an hour away just stay with me for acouple nights" i argued "that's intruding" she said and i groaned "i'm literally telling to to stay with me" i told her and she huffed "will we cuddle" she asked with a pout "if you want to pooh" i said and carried her bags into my house "ouu this is nice" she complemented "thank you, wanna eat then we can take a nap" i asked and she nodded so we walked to my kitchen and sat at the table. "i just seen your post" she said and giggled "you like it" i asked and she nodded "only because i'm pooh" she told me "yep my pooh bear" i teased and she smiled at me "you're so annoying bye" she pushed my face "so where you taking me tonight" she asked "food then we're going to have some fun" i said with a smirk and her smile dropped "wait not like that i literally mean we're going to have fun" i laughed and she rubbed her face "i'm too tired for you to be wording weirdly" she said and i rolled my eyes "pooh you just have a dirty mind" i teased "baby shut up" she whined as i got up and threw my food away "i'm sorry i just have to tease you" i told her and wrapped my arms around her waist as she finished her food "i'm tired" she yawned "are you finished with your food" i asked and she nodded so i grabbed her stuff and threw it out "thank you" she said "anytime" i told her and picked her up "ahh" she squealed "let's go nap pooh" i said as she wrapped her arms around my neck and legs around my waist "okay" she stuffed her face in my neck and left a bunch of kisses "can you bring spoon me" she asked "whatever you need" i said and placed her on my bed "ouuu this is comfortable" she got under the covers immediately "is it cool is i sleep in my sports bra and basketball shorts" i asked her and she turned to look at me "you're so respectful, yes of course" she said so i quickly changed into shorts and took my hoodie off. i got in bed and spooned her making sure to pull her close to me. "goodnap" i whispered and she giggled "that's corny" she said and i cuddled more into her before drifting off into a nice sleep.
ARIANA POV
"who is pooh" i asked vic "winnie harlow" she said and i threw my head back "shes so hot" i whined and court agreed "i'm happy for her tho, but until they confirm anything im safe" i shrugged "that's so toxic you literally have a boyfriend" vic said and we all laughed "so, no one compares to y/n" i shrugged and scrolled through my feed. honestly i have this ping in my chest so i hope they aren't actually together.
Y/N POV
"we match so well" i joked as we waited for an uber "youre so dumb" she laughed and i noticed the pops "should we make out for the pops" i joked "girl bye" we both laughed and she hugged me "i should've just brought my car" i told her "noooo but where are we going to now" she asked "bowling" i told her and she gasped "i love bowling" she exclaimed "i know pooh you told me that on our 3-4 facetime" i said and she smiled "you make me blush" she told me "that is my job" i smirked and the uber pulled up "let's go pooh" i grabbed her hand and opened the door for her "let's gooo" i did a couple dance moves due to the music that was playing and winnie filmed me.

that was fun actually. "i cant wait for you to cuddle me again" she said and layed her head on my shoulder "thank you" i told the uber lady "have a nice night" she told us and i shut her door "i murdered you in bowling" i teased winnie and she shoved me "you wanna fight cause i'm down" she fake squared up which made me just giggle at her "you need some more sleep" i opened my door and shut it after she got in "thank you i had so much fun" she took her heals off then hugged me "no problem i'm happy you had fun" i said and kissed her forehead "why haven't you kissed me yet" she asked "i don't kiss on the first date" i said in a white girl voice which made her laugh "no but i'll wait til you do something because i don't wanna make you uncomfortable" i told her and she smiled widely at me "you're so respectful, it's hard to find now so thank you" she said and i nodded "i don't know i should be a hoe after all these heartbreaks" i joked and she shook her head "i literally just could never break someone heart, i'd rather go through the pain then cause pain for anyone" i shrugged and winnie jumped so i could carry her "well you don't have to worry about that anymore, your heart is safe with me. but i'm really tired babe" she said and kissed my cheek "me too actually" i said "do you have radiation tomorrow" she asked "no tomorrow is a rest day" i said "so we can cuddle all day" she asked hopeful and i dropped her onto my bed "yeah and we can get ice cream since you're craving it" i shrugged "you listen" she said and i kissed her cheek "of course" i said and changed into comfortable clothes in my closet as winnie changed in my room. "you can come out now" she said so i walked out to see her in my shirt and shorts (i think). "let's go brush our teeth" i told her and she grabbed her toothbrush. she sat on my counter and i stood in between her legs as we brushed our teeth. winnie didn't move after cleaning off her makeup so i stood in between her legs again "what's up gorgeous" i asked and she looked up at me "you think i'm pretty like this" she asked and i gasped "you don't" i asked in shock and she pouted "pooh you're gorgeous all the time" i said truthfully and she pulled me close to her "you're so cute" she said and i picked her up again "i cant wait to sleep again" i told her and she slapped my head "are you you using me for my cuddles" she asked "i don't reveal secrets" i joked and jumped on my bed with her in my arms still. she squealed and cuddled into my chest. i grabbed my phone and we both looked on instagram

HOLLYWOODFIX

hollywoodfix: #y/ny/ln and #winnieharlow spotted cuddled up outside a dinner place after a month plus of flirty comments? new couple?user15: i ship this smuser5: what happened to her and ariana?^user25: they've been broken upuser0725: unexpected b...

user15: i ship this sm
user5: what happened to her and ariana?
^user25: they've been broken up
user0725: unexpected but so cute
y/u/n: she wont stop following me around.

"you're so annoying" she laughed and i giggled "you love my annoyingness tho" i said and she put her elbows besides me and held her face up on her hand so we were face to face "i really like you y/n and it's scary" she told me and i seen the worry take over "i really like you, so much, and i'm scared too. i seriously would never hurt you on purpose pooh" i told her and seen the worry still lay in her eyes "i get attached really easily" i explained "thats why none of my relationships work and it sucks but i literally felt like a magnet with you" i added and she slightly smiled "i don't ever wanna hurt you or see you hurt pooh so i'll do whatever i can to protect you even if it's from myself" i told her honestly "i get attached easily too and everyone gets bored of me but if we don't work out i'll probably not date for awhile" she said and i nodded in agreement "and stop saying 'if we don't work out' we're basically like a corny old married couple" i joked which made her laugh. i'm so connected to her already this is petrifying. "i'll never hurt you either y/n, i know i can be straight up and honest with you" she told me and i nodded "just promise one thing" i asked and she nodded telling me to continue "if you ever lose feelings for me just breakup with me, i cant deal with being cheated on again" i spoke in the most vulnerable voice ever "i promise as long as you keep the same promise" she said and i nodded as i stuck my pinky out. she giggled at my childish antics but soon wrapped her pinky around mine. we kinda fell into this staring contest where i just examined all of her perfect facial features. "kiss me" she whispered and came so close to me that our noses were touching "are you sure" i asked "please" she said so i slowly connected our lips. we kissed passionately until we had to pull away for air "this has been the best day in a long time" i told her as our lips hovered over eachother "i can definitely agree on that" she said and pecked my lips again before cuddling into my neck "goodnight baby" she told me "goodnight pooh" i said and kissed her forehead before falling to sleep smiling.

a/n: soooooo i'm conflicted after the comments last post, IDK WHAT TO DO BRUH