part ten

ARIANA POV
i haven't been able to sleep great at all. i hear little noises and i'm scared it's him. i'm sitting up staring at the door preparing myself for him to come back and ruin my life even more. he was always aggressive and he only wanted me for my body, i was so blinded by 'love' that i thought that's what it was. i was soon dragged out of my staring by a raspy voice "babygirl" i heard
Y/N POV
i woke up to ariana sitting up, i could tell she's been up. "babygirl" i whisper and she looks at me "come here" i say so she crawls over to me and straddles me "he's going to come back" she cries into my chest and starts hyperventilating "he isn't going to come back, he's in prison. if he did come back i'm here, you'll always have me" i reassure her and i felt her breathing start to slow down "i love you" she whispered "i love you so much more" i tell her and kiss her forehead. "i'll hold you, please get sleep" i said and she wrapped around me tightly. we sat like this for fifteen minutes and then i felt like have to pee oh no. "ari baby" i whisper "mm" she hummed "i gotta pee" i say and she nods, what? i sit up and she latched onto me "are you really going to come pee with me" i ask "yes" she whispered and i giggle. i stand up and put my arms around her waist to keep her up. i walked to her bathroom and sat her on the counter, then i let go. "no" she whined and i looked at her "hand" she demanded and i give her my hand "better " i ask with a laugh "i'm needy shut up" she told me as she put my hand on her face. i whipped out my pp and started to pee. "dang how am i supposed to take that" i heard ariana joke "stop looking at my i'm pee shy" i told her and she started to laugh at me "no way that's a thing" she continues to laugh "i swear i'm trying to imagine you not being here so i can have a successful pee" i told her and she laughed even more, i got into a zone and finished my pee. i wiped (if your a guy and you let your underwear clean after you pee, i know you smell like hot dog water) and flushed. "get on my back so i can wash my hands" i told her as i couched down to her level, i felt her arms swing around my neck and her legs go around my waist. i started the water and pumped some soap into my hands "you're so cute" ari told me and i smiled "you are cuter" i challenged her and she kisses the back of my neck "at least i'm not pee shy" she laughs and i pout as i dry my hands "i'm going to tell joan" i say and she laughs even more "fine i'm going to cuddle with frankie for the rest of the morning" i tell her and she immediately stops laughing "you won't dare" she says in lower voice "oh i will" i challenge and sit us on her bed. i face her and move close so our faces are inches away "and i'll big spoon him" i say and she pulls my in for a rough kiss "you're mine" she tells me as she pushes me down on the bed "all of you is mine" she adds with more sternly "oh yeah" i ask playfully "stop playing with me" she husked in my ear "all of you" she looked at me and i nodded "is mine" she finished and kissed me. "you're addicting" i murmur against her lips "good because i'm going to be your drug forever" she jokes and smiles into another kiss before snoozing off again. i love ariana grande more than life itself!
-
idk what to do with this book anymore. i'm going to continue this on another chapter but i don't know for anything else to write.