Chapter 5: Tell The Girl No (In her World War III crop top)- Finale.

Hi! This is my first day of what you call Spring Break and I'm happy, so I thought I'd post you the last one. Hope you enjoy!

Taylor comes downstairs with a crop top that I just know is going to cause World War III. 

"Taylor, baby..." I try to warn my teenage daughter.

She looks at me with her blue sky eyes an shrugs. Gabriel's eyes.

"They have to understand I'm not little anymore, mom. Besides, it looks really good on me. Hey, mom, by the way, there is this guy who asked me out last night and I was wondering..."

"Have you talked to your fathers about this?"

She frowns, shaking her blonde her.

"Talked about what?" Sean comes in with the mail in his hands. He looks up to see us, and then an alarmed expression passes across his face.

"Oh, no. No, no, no. There is no way you are wearing that, young lady. Go upstairs and put on something that covers you up".

 Sean has always been the easygoing one, but now... He is just as bad as the rest.

"What? But Dr. Dad!"

"No, no. Don't give that look".

  I just stand there with my tea mug in my hands, enjoying the show.

"Owen! Owen! She's giving me that look!" Sean screans, getting out the kitchen. I follow them going to the main living room where Kota is watching T.V with our youngest daughter, Aura. She's only six, with her dark hair and gray eyes. Her eyes light up watching Taylor since she is her role model.

"¡Daddy, daddy!" Aura says to Kota "I want a blouse like that!"

Kota looks up and watches Taylor with horror.

"Taylor" He starts, trying to be reasonable, but reasonable doesn't work with Taylor since she learned how to use her legs and brain "Don't you think that is too short? And too tight?"

  She looks at her chest, barely covered up by her crop top.

"No. Aura, when we get to the mall, I can get you one. How about that?"

Uh, uh.

"You are so not! And where did you get that? I didn't buy you that!" Gabriel appears in the room. He has been listening. 

"Daddy, is trendy right now! You should know more than anyone!"

"Not fucking  trendy for my daughter, no fucking way" He states.

Sean look at the stairs and yells again:

"Owen! Serious things are happening down here!".

"It's so unfair! You let Tyler dress how he wants, and go to dates".

Talking about the king of Roma, Taylor's twin brother goes down stairs holding little Jack, who is a perfect mini copy of Kota.

"What is this all about?" he glances over at Taylor and his face freezes "You're not wearing that".

"Of course I am!".

  I smile, taking another sip.

"Owen! Finally! Look at your daughter!" Sean points at Taylor with her tight black crop top.

Owen freezes.

"Mr. Daddy!" Taylor jumps to his arms because she's a daddy's girl, and she thinks she can get away with hers like before.

  But they are men on a mission.

"Taylor. You are sixteen. You are not wearing that".

She pouts.