75 : High-Level Demons

Start from the beginning

Passing through that small piece of wood, I saw the disciples of the Chixiao Sect were busy picking spiritual fruits and digging spiritual grass.

Ning Yuzhou was watching with an inconspicuous elixir, and seeing Wen Qiao and the others coming back, he asked: "Aha, where did you go just now?"

"Walk around." Wen Qiao said obediently, "I seemed to see a person before, so I just went over and took a look."

Sheng Yunshen added: "It may be people from other forces who discovered that we were here too, so they didn't dare to get close."

After listening, everyone didn't think much, but Ning Yuzhou was still cautiously laying out some warning formations on the periphery of the net. When there was a danger, he would promptly warn and play a certain role as a barrier to prepare them.

"Husband, what is this?"

Wen Qiao leaned over and looked at the elixir in Ning Yuzhou's hand. She picked a red spirit fruit and put it in her mouth for a bite. The sweet and sour taste made her wrinkle her face and backhand. Just stuff it to Smell Tutu.

Wentutu is a big-hearted person, and doesn't mind that it was bitten by his sister, and likes the sweet and sour taste very much.

Ning Yuzhou stared at this man and a rabbit, and saw them blinking at him with big eyes, as if they didn't realize that there was something wrong.

"Husband?"

Ning Yuzhou swallowed his lips, handed her the elixir, and said, "This is the root of the marrow, the main material for refining the marrow pill."

"Washing the marrow pill?" Wen Qiao was surprised, looking down at the elixir in his hand.

The elixir had just been dug out from the soil, and Ning Yuzhou was very careful when digging it, and did not damage a root system, so that it is now full of vitality, and the complete information that belonged to this elixir poured into her mind when she started it.

It is indeed the cultivation of marrow roots, and practitioners can use it to wash the tendons and cut the marrow and broaden the meridians.

"Really?" Sheng Yun leaned over excitedly.

In an instant, everyone present couldn't help putting down their work, and looked at the Bacon Root in Wen Qiao's hand with excitement.

The appearance of this pith root is very inconspicuous, naked-the part exposed in the soil looks like a weed, but buried deep in the soil is a huge lump, brown lump. It looks unremarkable, even ugly.

But things that can be used to cleanse the marrow are treasures no matter how ugly they are.

Ning Yuzhou glanced at the people, and said slowly: "This plant should be able to refine 100 marrow pill. When I refine it, one will be used for each person."

Everyone was even more pleasantly surprised. They didn't expect that Ning Yuzhou would find the peanut roots, and generously gifted them a cleansing pill. But thinking that in the secret realm, they have already used other people's many spirit pills, which is a bit embarrassing at the moment.

"Junior Brother Ning, thank you."

No matter how embarrassed, no one can resist the temptation of Xisui Pill, so he can only respond brazenly and decide to supply him elsewhere.

So a group of people continued to pick the spirit fruit and find the spirit grass with great enthusiasm, and then sent it to Ning Yuzhou as soon as possible, asking him to pick the first one, and then put away the leftovers. After the trial was over, they would be put away. Thirty percent turned over to the sect.