--Go in and watch with a smile, and out of the theater crying! Brother Li's vision of picking the script is as outstanding as ever!

--Ahhhhh, the original fan said, I can lie down peacefully! The casting is amazing! Song Yi, played by Qin Li, killed me too! The Song brothers' line broke out with tears.

--Princes and ministers cry hard, the Song brothers cry even better, and I even borrowed several tissues from the little sisters beside me.

--I am not surprised that other actors and teachers performed well. But to be honest, Ji Li's interpretation is too much beyond my expectations. I think his character details are handled well! The change in eyesight when Song Yi's neck was strangled, and the tremor of his hand stretched out when he was afraid, was absolutely incredible!

--Ahhhhhhhhhhhh, I haven't paid attention to the details upstairs, I want to go to the second brush! But I found that the scenes where the relief food was eaten were completely coherent, and there was really mud in the cake residue! If you switch to other new actors, how many can you do?

--I am a pure passerby, without any boasting content. Ji Li is the No.1 in this supporting role. If the length of the drama is a little longer, he might be able to compete with the two protagonists.

--I've turned my fans to Little Brother Ji Li! I have already bought the show tomorrow afternoon, and the second brush will walk away.

...

Under such word-of-mouth evaluation, the box office of "A World of Nations" successfully surpassed 200 million and reached the top on the first day of its release.

Three days after the release, the score data of the four comprehensive films all reached more than nine points, and the film ranking rate was 43% from the beginning, and it soared to 50% all the way, which is rare in the history of Huaying!

You know, the competition for domestic films is fierce, not to mention the holiday seasons like New Year's Day. And now more than half of the film arrangement data is enough to show that "The World under the Heaven" has received a high degree of recognition in the audience market.

Five days after its release, the film became more and more courageous, directly breaking through the one billion mark, and the follow-up efforts were still full.

Some people have speculated that although the new year has just begun, it is very likely that the "World under Heaven" will be locked in this way!

A website that collects data took advantage of its popularity and released a research report--

Since the film's release, the person who has received the greatest dividends on the Internet has not been Qin Li, or dying, but the supporting actor in the movie, Ji Li. The youth's various values have won the dust!

The reason is simple and lucky.

The number of fans of the first two has reached a peak stage, it is difficult to make a big leap, it is a very powerful thing to be able to maintain and maintain a small increase.

But Ji Li is different, he is a newcomer to the film industry.

Prior to this, his Weibo fans and online mentions still have a lot of room for growth. The explosive reputation and popularity of the movie completely drove his personal data.

In just five days, Ji Li's number of fans has increased by more than one million, and the total number of fans is about to exceed the four million mark.

Not only that, but by virtue of the role of "Song Zhao", he successfully squeezed into the top ten of the comprehensive daily list of artists on the Internet, and is completely a new "dark horse".