"YOU WHAT?!" Hearing him gulp from your sudden rage, your body sat straight up again as the people outside your room door looked confusingly at the walls, but soon then went back to their shopping or making meals.

"Now wait hold on brat, it wasn't that damn severe. I healed him when we got here and he left already heading towards the damn exaction platform. He said something about getting there before you woke up."

Sighing, you took some weird IV thing off of your back, throwing it onto the bed as you put your head up into a pony tail.

"We need to go, he's not safe there. Buggy and his pirates will know that he's here."

"That weakling who got owned by the pirate straw? HAH! The only thing he's good for is his hands detach, and that's not normal for a human."

"Where not normal." You corrected, soon gathering your stuff around the small room, ignoring the pain shooting through your leg from the bullet wound.

But then you stopped. "Oi, Venom...Did I get shot?" Stupidly asking, Venom popped out quickly, an annoyed?Deadpanned look hinted his face. "You really forgot everything didn't ya...OF COURSE YA GOT SHOT!" He snapped, spit going to your face as you just wiped it off with a flick, cringing from how loud he was.

"Geez, didn't need to yell. I was just asking."

"Don't ask stupid questions brat, then I will stop yelling at you-Hey what are you doing?!" VEnom saw you gather some random stuff that wasn't yours, your feet then walking towards the tin bathroom in the corner, as you opened the cabinet above the sink. "Getting supplies."

"Stealing supplies! You can't just do that, we already have enough trouble in your damn world than this brutal packed one."

Sighing, some bandages went into your bag, as you took a bunch of medical pills and tooth paste. "I mean, you used to eat people." He glared at you. "Used" To....it should say something that I have changed from your ass, in a concerning, disgusting way..."

Your eyes rolled. "Your lucky to be alive when I saved you from slime experiments, icing head." He thing grumbled. "Cake head-"

"Come on dad! They're going to be perfect! Your the best cook in the logue town, I'm sure the lady will like them!"

"How could you forget the seeds in Jalapeño ramen! It's like the secret ingredient passed down from generations!"

"It's not such a secret anymore...."

Venom looked to you, then you to him. Both of you now sweat dropping as your hand quickly shut the cabinet, you zooming to the bed with a plop.

Then a delicious smell hinted yours and Venom's noses, making both of your eye sockets to instantly go heart shaped.

"Food/Food!" You bothe drooled, looking in the direction of a door frame covered up with a cloth by the entrance, the familiar voices getting closer and closer.

Feeling your mouth water, the growling noise of your stomach rumbled made your hands plop onto it.

The door curtain thing opened, revealing two familiar people walking in, holding pans of bows with delicious food inside.