chapter-2 Monkey and his best friend

Hey guys , I am sorry for being late as I have two stories in my pocket....
Also have fun and do give some inline comments....please.
love y'all
–––––
Mumbai,
Virat's residence....

Virat woke up to look around for his daughter, who was wailing loudly. His women laid their in peace, without any movement, sleeping the time of her life.
For a second his hands instantly went towards her nostrils to check if she was breathing. After making sure that she wasn't dead, he quickly went towards his three months old daughter, picked her up in his embrace and tried to lull her back to sleep.Vami was crying on top of her voice and here his wife was slept, without any perturbation. One of the traits his wife and his best buddy share is of sleeping like a log. He just shrugged his head at his wife, as he gazed at her lovingly. It was obvious for her to be hell tired after so much work. Working from day to evening, and with Vami being just a infant, his respect for her has just grown two folds.

He thought not to disturb her and went outside to get some fresh air with his little angel...

He went outside and stood in the terrace and gazed at the stars.Vami started blabbing in her baby voice...

"You like it huh? Vami loves it, don't you Vami?" Virat asked in a baby voice...

Vami just threw her hands up in the air and then on virat's face. His giggling daughter was his medicine to every pain.

Virat smiled at his daughter's cute antics,she is his lifeline. He remembered joking  to anushka that he would use her as a human sheild to protect the baby and what happened afterwards was a thing that he dared not to remember. The day got to knew he was going to be father, he just went bonkers. He remembered how everyone was so happy, so content with Vamika. Everyone showered love on her endlessly, Rohit and Bhuvi had already called dobs to be Vamika's godfather and Virat didn't had the chance to even say anything. His family was wholesome, Rohit, Jinks, Harry, his New kiddos, everyone was so supportive, so loving but; there has always been a but in this sentence. He was happy, he was somewhat content, but was he truly in peace? At least he thought so. But he missed his bhai,he did. He missed him so much to an extent where there is not even a day when he doesn't think of his mahi bhai, how would he be, how was ziva, his first baby he had taken in his arms and vowed that he would protect to the end of world, he missed his sweet bhabi..he missed them...if only mahi bhai hadn't done all those things to them. If only he had the guts to call him!
If only he wanted another heartbreak.

"Tring Tring"
He gave a boring look at his phone only to see that Ro was calling.
It was past midnight and Ro being awake surely meant that something was either bothering him or something is terribly wrong. Nothing good can ever keep Rohit from completing his sleep.

"What happened? Are you fine? did something happen..."

"Viiii, calm down, you idiot! I am Fine like a gazelle star! Nothing happened..."

"So why are you calling at Night?"

"Just like that! "ro said casually, as if it was normal.

"Just like that?"Anger rose inside me. This idiot. How can he call me at night just like that?

"Are you mad...ro? You know how tensed I was? I know you are an idiot but you don't need to make it obvious everytime..."

"Arre baba I knew you were awake..."

"How do you know that...?"

"Because I saw you online, on whatsapp dummy!!.Also, Sammy was crying and Ritsy woke me up from my beauty sleep, and now somehow she magically turned into me, and is not even showing any movement in her sleep."

"Same yaa, Nushkie is too sleeping like a log. Though I don't mind her sleeping...she was tired.."

"Yeah....after all handling you is a tiring job, vi; now you understand why do I sleep so much?..."Ro said rising his imaginary collar...