"No. It's dark there."

"So?"

"I can't go there."

"That means you are scared."

"No. Its just dark."

"Well then, come back in." She sighed.

"But I need to go."

"Who asked you to drink so much coke?"

"Is it time for this?"

"Okay. I'll come with you."
Exactly what he wanted to hear.

They walked a few meters till it was really dark.

"See. I told you. It's so dark."

"Don't worry I got this." she said stomping her feet into the ground as her shoes lit up with the lights they had. She smiled brightly, infact proudly.

"Why are you like this? I literally used to wear this when I was five."

"Will you shut up or I may leave."

"Okay sorry. Just stay here. Dont move. I'll come back in a second. If you leave, I swear I'm not gonna talk to you."

"I am not leaving. Just go in."

END OF AUTHOR'S POV

TAEHYUNG'S POV

I moved out of the restroom, "Kaylie", I whispered. No response.

She really had to do this to me? It was pitch black there except for the dim light that came out from the washroom. I slowly measured my way back to the car, cautioned by unknown danger.

"I am not gonna talk to her", I whispered to myself. I opened the door and she wasn't there. I pushed my hair back from forehead, thousands of questions prowling through my mind.

I closed the car door shut as I sprinted back to the closet. I tried calling her up but her phone was in the car itself. I approached the guards as they accompanied me in the quest to find her.

"Ahhhh...", we heard a scream and that undoubtedly belongs to her. My breathing hitched in my throat, cold spiderlike fingers racing up and down my spine. We rushed towards the sound. We saw her practically sitting over a man, banging his head with her handbag. My eyes widened at the sight, red thick fluid starting from her biceps, running through her forearm and finally soaking her white shorts.

Our eyes met and hers were rimmed by red, covered by a glassy coating. She stopped what she was and the man took it as an opportunity to run, pushing her but I caught her little frame. The guards held onto the later known to be pickpocket.

"Y- You are bleeding.", I stuttered. I was paralyzed to the spot, the menacing aura holding me in a tightening grip. Fear became a tangible, living force that crept over me like some hungry beast, immobilizing me; my brain, holding me captive. My heart was throbbing in my ears, loud and irregular, but I barely heard it, for my mind was clouded with something I cannot resist; more than fear or anxiety, something that cannot be expressed with nouns.

Maybe she interpreted my state of mind, trying to make me believe that she was fine but my eyes were fixed at her red stained clothes. I was responsible for this, if and only if I would have gone alone. This would have not happened. I felt her warm hands cupping my cheeks as she made me look in her eyes, "I'm fine. We have a first aid kit in the car. Let's go."

I nodded softly. She smiled but her eyes told a different story. She was hurting, visibly trembling as she walked forward. "Do you want me carrying you?", I said.

She shook her head as she proceeded with her limping walk towards the car. I walked forward and scooted down, "Hop on."

"Is it the time to flirt?"

"I am serious. Please."

"Don't worry, I can walk. I don't want to ruin your shirt." she tried to persuade me for a little time till she gave in, I felt her body press against my back, her legs circling my waist as I held onto them, her hands snaked around my neck. Is my heart allowed to flutter at this time? Cause it is. And I feel guilty for that.

Placing her in the passenger seat, I opened the car trunk to reach out for the first aid box. I sat Accross her in the driver's seat. "Show it to me." I said.

"I'll do it." she protested. My hands worked without my mind's consent as I pressed the cotton dipped in anasthethic onto her wound and she hissed. I gulped, feeling the pain, that was a fresh knife cut.

"Come on. It's okay. I'm okay. And for most I still have my bag. And I just helped catching a goon, you think they'll give us prize money?"

She tried to joke but it only made me burst into tears as I hugged her. "I'm sorry", I said.

END OF TAEHYUNG'S POV