"You guys have a bunker?" He asked making her turn to them with raised eyebrows, "You go to Beacon Hills High, the school where a lot of weird, unexplainable things happen but having a bunker is what shocking?" She asked making him look at her weird. "Who are you people?" He asked and Liam stepped forward slightly, "We're people who know things that most of the people don't know about." He said making all of them look at him confused.

"What?" Nathan asked and Avalon rolled her eyes, "Oh my god, shut up and follow me." She said before walking down a tunnel with Nathan and the other students following her. They followed her until she walked up to a door and pulled it open before walking inside.

The other students walked in and glanced around until Nathan finds a taser and grabbed it. But before Avalon could say anything, Argent spoke up, "I wouldn't touch that." Argent said making Nathan jump, accidentally pulling the trigger on accident. Argent rolled her eyes as he took the taser from him and set it back down.
"What is all this for?" Nathan asked as Argent walked past him, "Your protection." He said as Avalon walked over to Scott, Liam, Mason and Corey.

"We're missing three, plus Gwen." Liam said as Scott looked at the list Liam had before glancing around, "All the lacrosse players." Scott said. "If they were at the party, then they all know what's coming." Avalon said as Argent came up to stand next to her, "People see what the wanna see." He said and Mason sighed.

"Guys we're running out of time." He said as he shows them his phone, the K Index rising more and more, "Scott, we have to get them." Liam said and Scott nodded. "I'll go. The rest of you stay here." He said and Liam shook his head. "We couldn't fight off one Ghost Rider. Who knows how many are gonna be tonight. We're going with you." He said and Avalon raised her eyebrows, "You're marked." She said.

"So am I." Mason said and Corey nodded, "Me too... but at least I can see them coming." He said and Scott looked at Argent and Avalon who nodded at him. "Alright. But if you see them coming... run." Scott said before he, Liam, Mason, Corey walked over to the door.

A little while later, Argent and Avalon stood in the tunnel outside the bunker and when they hear something. Argent quickly spins around, pointing his rifle when Malia grabbed the barrel, looking at him weird as he sighed softly and lowered the rifle.

"Thanks for coming." Argent said and Malia nodded slightly, "You need my help?" She asked. "We need a babysitter." Argent said and Malia raised her eyebrows and pointed at her girlfriend, "I thought that's what Avalon was here for." She sais and Avalon pursed her lips as Argent gave her a pointed look.

"Avalon has already given five people death threats. We need someone who doesn't have a short fuse." He said and Avalon chuckled, "Malia's fuse isn't much better than mine." She said and Malia nodded in agreement. "I'm not the babysitting type. Coyotes eat their young." She said before starting to walk away but Argent stopped her, "You could have killed me, last night. Or worst, Melissa. But I can help you." He said and Malia turned around.

"Aren't you the one who shot me?" Malia asked and he sighed softly, "I come from a family of hunters. It's our job to deal with situations that an ordinary person-" Argent said and Malia cut him off while looking at him weird. "Job stress?" She asked, "You know that bloodlust you felt? I've seen that look before. When I was your age, I saw someone control and slaughter an innocent. And I did nothing." Argent said.

"I'm not that werewolf." Malia said and Argent shook his head, "It wasn't a werewolf. It was a hunter. She made excuses. And invented a convincing case... that letal force was necessary but it wasn't. And if I had done something that night... maybe my sister wouldn't be the monster she is today." Argent said.

"Kate." Malia and Avalon both said and Argent nodded and sighed softly, "Animals lose control. You're not just an animal, Malia. You're also human. You stay like that when you get involved." He said.