chapter 6.

ootd <3 ^^

***

Kiara

It's now the Friday afternoon. I've decided to go to the party because why not have a little fun before BARCELONAAAAA!

So excited to leave this place!

Anaya is sick so she's not going. lol. By sick I mean cramps. She's "literally dying," and I feel bad knowing mine aren't nearly as harsh as hers.

But at least Marlie is coming with me. Plus Nikko said he wouldn't do anything and this is my last time giving him the benefit of the doubt. If he does pull something I won't hesitate to knock off his balls, that way at least I won't walk into some half naked random all the time.

"Ok Marlie is this good??" I step out of the closet in a black sweatshirt type dress with black knee high socks and my black furry ugg slides. I threw on some chains and wet my hair a little so it would lay down more.

"Gorgeous! What about me?" She turns away from my full body mirror against the door so I can see her outfit. "Love it, great we're ready! Now can we get Chick-Fil-A?? I'm starving Marlie STARVING." I shake her back and forth.

"Okay okay we can go!" She knows not to keep me from food. I love food. She does too but I loveeee food.

I quickly run down the stairs tripping over myself but ignoring her laughs.

Too hungry to care.

I grab my keys and purse and swing the door open to see a very annoyingly familiar face.

EH? This bitch..

"What do you want?" I squint my eyes at her while she leans on her hip tapping her foot. "I want my boyfriend." Huh?

"Sorry to disappoint Phoebe but we don't know where that joker is." Marlie deadpans. I can see Phoebe growing impatient.

"What do you mean! He's not at his house even though the party doesn't start for another hour and a half. I thought maybe you two were working on the project- even though he doesn't like weirdos like you both" She smirks.

"Bitch listen here-"

"He isn't here Phoebe. You can go now sorry about that." Marlie cuts me off now standing in front of me.

I'm ready to cut a bitch.

"Yeah okay thanks Marlon I guess." She rolls her eyes before spinning around with her hair whipping in Marie's face. "ITS MARLIE YOU WHORE!" I call out to her now that she's in her car driving off.

"What a bitch." Marlie sighs while closing the door behind me. "Yeah you should've let me hit her." I frown. "Nope, we don't need your neighbors seeing you drag some girl across their lawns." I smile a little imagining that.

"That'd be awesome!" I toss marlie my keys since she's a little better at driving.

A car pulls up in the driveway to the right of my house as i'm walking to the passenger seat and Nikolai himself is stepping out with some girl on his arm.