Serene - 44

Note: Pictures will be needed to be fully loaded to read this story.
This story will be better read through a mobile device, rather than a PC.

This chapter also contains actual text to read, this will be present whenever our two main characters will be meeting up in real life or one of our main characters is going through something.

|

Momo jumped in her seat as she realized she accidentally called Kyouka. Just about to hang up, Kyouka accepted the call, making Momo feel a rush of nerves go up to her neck.

"I'm so sorry I called you by accident!" She said in an alarmed tone, "it's just that you gave me your phone number yesterday, and when I was changing your contact photo my finger slipped and-," Momo explained, her tone rushed as she breezed through the details.

Kyouka rubbed the sleep out of her eyes, adjusting to the light that peaked out through the curtains. "Hey Momo," she said, interrupting her, "it's okay, don't worry."

Momo heard the raspy morning voice coming from the phone, immediately blushing at how different it was compared to her usual voice. Seeing a chance to tease Kyouka, a smirk met her face. "You know it's nice that your voice was the first thing I heard today."

"Shut up, I'm going back to sleep!" Kyouka blushed, mumbling into her pillow but still loud enough for the other to hear.

A comfortable silence met the two and Momo smiled as she found herself enjoying the company. "Are you asleep?" She asked, quirking her eyebrow.

A short silence followed before Kyouka spoke, "Yes, please record your message after the tone," she joked, "BEEP!"

"Okay, okay I'm letting you go back to sleep."

"Wait," Kyouka paused as she saw a moment to tease Momo back, "Momo!"

"Yeah?"

"You know, you can call me whenever you want, even if there's no reason behind it. You don't have to lie just to have a reason to call me."

"Kyouka!" Momo shrieked, feeling embarrassed.

"Bye!" Kyouka yelled into the receiver, hanging up the phone. "What the hell am I doing?" She sighed, asking herself, laying back completely on the bed. "That was stupid."

|

|

Momo Yaoyorozu - Shoto Todoroki
July 07, 2021: 12:05 - 12:10

Momo Yaoyorozu - Shoto TodorokiJuly 07, 2021: 12:05 - 12:10