Hangover - 37

Note: Pictures will be needed to be fully loaded to read this story.
This story will be better read through a mobile device, rather than a PC.

This chapter also contains actual text to read, this will be present whenever our two main characters will be meeting up in real life or one of our main characters is going through something.

|

"Kyouka?" Momo's voice called from the outside, holding the strap of the bag that held her laptop and charger. "I've arrived."

From the other side of the door, a light chuckle could be heard from Kyouka who was laying down on the couch. "The door is open," She loudly replied, hoping her voice was loud enough to be heard.

Momo opened the door to Kyouka’s house and her feet naturally guided her towards the living room they spent a lot of time together in. "Are you still hungover?" Momo sighed, staring at the girl on the couch with her unkempt hair and baggy clothes.

"For some reason," Kyouka rolled her eyes, "Literally this stupid my head still hurts like a bitch."

"Have you drank water?"

"Only to down the Advil," Kyouka looked away ashamed.

"Kyouka!" Momo moved to Kyouka's kitchen immediately, "Let me get you a glass of water right away!"

"Thank you," Kyouka drawled out lazily.

"How was the celebration?" Momo asked, getting a glass cup out of one of the cabinets.

"It was good," Kyouka stared at the ceiling, "I ended up wiping the floor with Denki's dumbass in pool." A grin broke out on her face.

A hidden smirk rose on Momo's face, "Oh really?" She asked with a certain tone.

"Huh?" Kyouka paused, lifting herself up off the couch to stare at the black-haired girl in the kitchen. "What type of response is that?"

"Nothing," She filled the glass with water and ice, "I just happen to be extremely good at pool."

Kyouka met Momo's eyes from across the room, noticing the teasing look in them. "Are you challenging me Momo Yaoyorozu?" Pointedly ignoring the glass of water Momo ushered towards her.

"No, I'm saying a brief statement," Momo bent down in a crouched position. "Now please drink the water."

Kyouka drank the glass of water feeling the soothing cold liquid run down her throat. "Thanks!" She said, putting the empty glass on the table in front of the couch. Kyouka stayed silent, thinking about something when a light blush suddenly coated her cheeks. "There's something I've been meaning to tell you once I saw you in person." Her tone was quiet, barely above a whisper.

"What's that?"

"Come closer," Kyouka said, Momo immediately blushing.

"Kyouka, I'm not kissing you!" A deep blush coated Momo's cheeks, covering her face with her hands.

Kyouka's eyes widened. "Not that!" Her tone rushed, "Just come closer."