Standstill - 32

Note: Pictures will be needed to be fully loaded to read this story.
This story will be better read through a mobile device, rather than a PC.

This chapter also contains actual text to read, this will be present whenever our two main characters will be meeting up in real life or one of our main characters is going through something.

|

Kyouka awoke later than usual, having slept in, going over the average number of hours she usually slept. She felt the sunshine through her window curtains, partially blinding her the moment she opened her eyes. Grabbing her phone from the bedside table, she immediately started her daily routine of checking Twitter the moment she woke up. An admittedly unhealthy habit of hers.

She opened Twitter, purposely avoiding comments that can cause her to panic over any possible expectations people may have for her. Out of habit she immediately clicked on her messages, seeing the "Bakusquad" group chat going haywire, as per usual. Stopping her from texting the group chat any further she noticed a missed call notification on her phone screen. Upon checking the caller ID Kyouka immediately felt panic rush through her system, practically sending her mind into overdrive. There read across the screen was the name of her executive producer.

"Fuck," Kyouka mumbled, releasing a deep breath. "What could they possibly want?" She asked herself, getting up off her bed, not feeling in the mood to laze around anymore. She feared for the worst as she was well aware that her executive producer would be expecting a call back from her. The missed call sent Kyouka's mind into overdrive, as she slowly started to panic. She felt her heartbeat quicken, as her mind crumbled up into fear of anything that her producer may have to say.

As time passed Kyouka paced around her room to assess her thoughts, occasionally gripping her phone as a way to keep herself on edge. Stopping her mid panic was the familiar feeling of vibration against the palm of her hand. She betrayed her racing mind, as she felt a peak of curiosity fill her at what the notification could be. Immediately smiling she noticed it was a new message from Momo. As Kyouka took her time to calm herself down by taking deep breaths, she chose to indulge herself in a conversation with the girl, hoping it would serve as some form of a distraction.

|

|

Kyouka Jirou - Yaomomo
June 24, 2021: 12:57 PM - 01:08 PM

Kyouka Jirou - YaomomoJune 24, 2021: 12:57 PM - 01:08 PM