Sea Baby (Luca x Reader)

Start from the beginning

Then a small splash came from you...it turned out your water broke...it means the baby is coming.

You began to groan that its trying to come out of you...

"Mama Mia! We need to take you to the hospital right now!!" Guilia said out loud, rushing down to her car, getting it all set up for you to go in.

Luca and Alberto helped you in, telling you to take deep breaths and clear your head. Having the two by your side did help you, while Guilia drove you to the hospital.

The parents would all be there after dropping you off...

Moments later, you were all settled in, having the doctor's help with delivery, and Guilia by your side.

Luca's POV

I can't believe this is happening!! My baby will be arriving soon...Im so scared but excited at the same time...

"Luca...she'll be okay, the doctors said so." Alberto told me, having his arm around me, cheering me up.

I see my mom nodded that things would be okay.

I've heard terrible stories about women giving birth...some die, some go through problems, and what's worst...losing both my wife and child...

Ugh...

Silenzio Bruno...

Its been over 3 hours now...I saw one of the doctors walked out of the room.

"Mr. Paguro is it?" He asked me..

"Y-yes."

He took off his mask, giving me a bright smile.

"It was a success, your wife delivered a beautiful baby boy."

Mother of pearl?!

A beautiful baby boy?!

I can't believe it!!

Alberto hugged me while we both cry.

"Can I go see them?" I asked the doctor and he nodded to me.

So he took me to the room where I see Y/n laying in bed looking like a worn out puffer fish.

I sat besides her giving her a sweet surprise.

"Hey beautiful.." I said to her softly.

She turned her head slowly to me, giving me that sweet smile of hers.

"Hey.." She quietly said, holding my hand weakly.

"The doctor said it was a success, we have a baby boy!"

Then she made that worried face. Oh...she didn't know.

I heard a little cry coming from behind me...could it be?...

I walked over to the crib, seeing the most cutest thing I have ever seen in my life...

Our baby...

H-he has my face features...Y/n's stunning eyes...my hair color...and Y/n's (curly/wavy/straight) hair.

Our baby is a miracle...

I slowly picked up the baby, can already see that it recognized my small humming.

We both head back to mommy, seeing her reaction, to see that this is ours.

She held her arms out so she could hold him closer.

She looked into its sleepy face, seeing them open up. Revealing her eye color.

The baby already felt close by nuzzling her chest.

Then slam!!

"Where's our nephew!" Guilia said in joy, while Alberto joined.

"Shhh.." I shushed them not wanting to disturb the baby.

They head on over to see the view.

"Wow, Im so proud of you dude, one day Ill teach him how to swim." Alberto winked.

Mama mia...

We all looked into the babies sleepy face, communicating with Y/n by making little squeaks and opening his arms like a big hug.

We even got Guilia and Alberto to hold him.

Man...Im the luckiest man to be with a beautiful family!

But I soon discovered something...

When me  and Y/n got home from the hospital after a week.

We gave our baby boy a tiny bath, we both saw that he could shift like me!

He has the exact same shades of colors like mine! Even a cute tail.

"We should call him Luca Jr." Y/n teased me with that name.

"I mean.." I chuckled shyly and we finished up, drying off our baby, getting ready for bed.

When me and Y/n were ready to spoon and head to sleep, we can already here junior cry for us...

Oh boy...

//It doesn't have to be a boy for you, in my opinion, I can see you and Luca have a cute baby boy who looks like a baby Luca!

Its your option and get to choose a name. -3-

Anyways, sorry for the long wait, Im getting ready for spooky season! :3

_____________________________________