❥𝙿.𝚅. 𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙴 + 𝚁𝙰𝚂𝙿𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙴 𝙷𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙲𝙰𝙽𝙾𝙽𝚂

Headcanon: Relationship Headcanons
Requested By: YootYeetOwU
Other Notes: Sorry for not updating as frequently! As some of you may know, school has started up again and I've been really busy with my studies! Enjoy your order!
Word Count: 340 Words

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

❥𝙿𝚄𝚁𝙴 𝚅𝙰𝙽𝙸𝙻𝙻𝙰 𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙴

• Oh Pure Vanilla Cookie loves you dearly!

• True to his name, his love is the purest kind you'll feel!

• Pure Vanilla always makes sure your healthy and happy, like a good significant other should!

• You both will always hold hands, it's like second nature at this point. Where ever you both go, you'll hold each others hands like the most important thing on Earthbread.

• When you both are separated, Pure Vanilla Cookie will always have you on his mind.

"This will be nice." "I'm sure they'll like this.." Are the many things he says when he's out in the kingdom.

• Be ready to wake up to the smell of your favorite flowers and well cooked breakfast, because Pure Vanilla will always cook for you (Unless you say you can cook for yourself, by which case he'll help you)

• Pure Vanilla will always give a small kiss to you, when he's leaving, going into another room, going out to battle, etc.

"I love you, Sweetie."

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

❥𝚁𝙰𝚂𝙿𝙱𝙴𝚁𝚁𝚈 𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙴

• Just as Raspberry Cookie trains to protect House Raspberry's legacy, she'll protect you just the same.

• She loves when you come with her to watch her train, it gives her the energy to do more and the thought of you caring about her.

• After her training, she loves to go on a gondola with you.

• Even if Raspberry is super busy, she'll always find a way to make time for you.

• She’s knows your favorite tea and beverages and tries to suggest similar ones she thinks you’ll like.

• If you ask Raspberry, she'll train and help you learn how to use a sword.

• If you already now how to use a sword, you'll be Raspberry's favorite sparring opponent!

"You're doing great, Love!"

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐!