❥𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙴! 𝙴𝚂𝙿𝚁𝙴𝚂𝚂𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙴 𝚇 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁

Summary: Espresso wants you to try his new brew he made just for you.
Requested By: Lotus_Lily_Cookie
Other Notes: I got another yandere request! I honestly don't think Espresso's in character.. Anyways, it's 5 AM and I need some shut-eye for school! Enjoy your order!
Word Count: 573 Words

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Espresso has been working hard lately, he was always in his house, only coming out once in a while for jellies and coffee beans for what he's working on in his house. With the occasional explosion of smoke coming out of his windows and chimney. Unbeknownst to you, he had you in mind during his endeavors.

So, on one faithful day..

Espresso Cookie slammed open his door, nearing breaking it off its hinges. He then started to ask where were you were to cookies nearby. "I-I think they're at the Jammery getting jam!" Strawberry Cookie stuttered, scared by Espresso's sudden loud question.

"Thank you!" Espresso was too energetic to find you, he wanted you to try his new brew.

When he was close to the Jammery, suddenly Madeline Cookie guarded the way. "Woah, Espresso-"

"Move out of the way!" Espresso cut him off, cleary agitated.

Madeline Cookie grew worried. "Hey, are you alright? You look like you haven't slept in days." He asked.

Espresso was annoyed by this question, he had no time for dumb questions- he had to get to you. Now. "I SAID MOVE MADELINE." He spat.

Madeline's eyes widened, but obliged, stepping out of Espresso's way. "Alright, alright."

As soon as Madeleine moved to the side of the path, Espresso Cookie continued his journey to the Jammery, barging into it. Again, almost breaking the door off its hinges. Seeing you. "Hey! I need you to come with me."

You and Herb both stared at Espresso. Turning to Herb, you smiled as you thanked him for the jam. Walking off to the door. As soon as you walked out of the door, Espresso followed behind you- going to you left side.

"What's so important, Espresso? You haven't been out in days. Everyone was worried about you." You asked.

Completely dodging the question, Espresso grabbed your hand and lead you to his house. "Come on! I need you to try my new brew I made."

"Woah!" You were basically dragged to his house. "Okay, okay. So what-"

Espresso opened his door to his house and sat you on a stool. "Sit here." Cutting you off and grabbing a bottle filled with coffee brew and almost slapping you in the face with the bottle. "Drink this."

You hesitated, then took the bottle out of Espresso's hand. You pressed the mouth of the bottle to your lips, and started to drink. It had a strong coffee taste, with a bit of cream mixed in. The drink was quite addicting, so you kept on drinking, and drinking, and drinking.

As you were, Espresso Cookie walked behind you and locked the door to his house- smiling as he got what he wanted, you drinking his handcrafted hypnotic brew. You yawned, placing the bottle on the table.

You were growing quite sleepy..

"So, how is it?" Espresso Cookie sat in front of you, resting his head on his hand as he smiled as you slowly closed your eyes.

"It was.. good..." You yawned, resting your head on his table- and falling asleep.

Espresso grinned.

"My my, as expected."

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐!