❥𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙴! 𝙼𝙰𝙳𝙴𝙻𝙸𝙽𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙴 𝚇 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁 𝙿𝚃. 𝟸

Summary: Madeleine Cookie found you.
Requested By: Orchardxii
Other Notes: Sorry for making you wait for so long! Also two updates in one day I'm on a roll! Enjoy your order!
Word Count: 400 Words

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

Where were you, beloved? Madeline checked your house first, kicking down the door but only finding a quiet, dark living room. Thinking you were hiding, he checked every room, soon to find nothing. Hm, that's odd. Where exactly were you? He headed to your neighbors house first. "Oh? I think they're on a quest with the others. They'll be back before you know it." Adventurer Cookie answered, leaning on his doorframe and crossing his arms.

Madeline Cookie nodded. "Thank you, Adventurer Cookie!" He smiled, hopping back on his horse, then rode away.

Adventurer looked out his doorframe, seeing Madeline Cookie turn the corner and closing the door. Then turned to you. "Alright, he's gone. Mind telling me what's goin' on?"

You sighed in relief. "I don't know what's going on, Adventurer! I was asking him if he was alright and then he went all crazy!" You tried to explain.

Adventurer walked over and sat next to you, and patted you on the back- trying to comfort you. "Hey it's okay, I'll tell Gingerbrave everything." He smiled.

"Thank you.." You thanked Adventurer. "Can I stay here for a few days?"

The cookie chuckled and smiled. "Sure."

Soon, nightfall came and you and Adventurer set up the couch so you can lay on it. So when you were tucking yourself in, you saw something.

Someone.

A very familiar silhouette of the famous Knight Commander behind the glass of the window.

Oh no.

Madeline Cookie grinned, he knew where you were now. His silhouette walked out of your eyesight, him disappearing from the window and..

"Surprise!" You heard a familiar obsessive voice say behind you. Turning around, you saw Madeline Cookie- to close for comfort. "Why are you here, my angel? When you can be safer with me!" He held out his hand and smiled. "Come on, please?"

You flinch, getting farther away from Madeline. "No! Get away from me!" You try to run off to the door, but Madeline wrapped his arms around you tightly.

"Fine then." Madeline's mood completely changed. "I'll just force you." He swung his fist towards you, knocking you out.

Where were you heading now?

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐!