❥𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙴! 𝙰𝙻𝙼𝙾𝙽𝙳 𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙴 𝚇 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁

Summary: You became friends with Almond Cookie, maybe that was a bad mistake.
Requested By: Eridabigsimp
Other Notes: Okay so, the title couldn't fit "Coffee Witch" but the reader is in fact a coffee witch! Which also means that the reader is female, just keep that in mind! I am so sorry for not getting to any of your requests! I hope this can be taken as my apology! Enjoy your order!
Word Count: 566 Words

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

You were on your way to the Jampie Diner to get breakfast, then you saw Detective Almond Cookie sitting outside drinking coffee out of a cup. "Good morning, Detective!"

Almond Cookie looked up at you and placed his cup on the table, smiling. "Oh, good morning. Is there something you need?"

You shake your head. "No, I was just getting breakfast! Are you doing anything today?"

The detective took a sip of his coffee then looked at you again. "The usual. How about you?"

"I'm gonna do a few tests with my new potions- away from the kingdom, of course!" You answer.

"Of course, well- I have to go now. See you later." Almond Cookie stood up from his seat and brought his coffee with him to the station.

"Bye bye!" You gave him a small wave goodbye as you walked into the diner.

That was the day you first got to talk to each other, soon you two became friends. Walking together to get lunch or inviting Almond with you to test your new spells or potions, it made Almond feel warm.

So, when you invited him to your house one night, Almond decided to ask you a question. "Hey, Sugar Cube?" He looked up at you.

"Yeah?" Your back was facing him as you dropped a few coffee beans into your small pot.

Almond Cookie looked down at his cup. "Can I.. ask you something?"

"Sure! I can always lend a ear!"

The detective sighed as he began to continue, coming closer to you. He hid his almond cuffs behind him. "What if I asked you if we can stay together forever?"

Laughing you respond. "Then I'd say yes!"

"Good."

What?

Almond Cookie put his handcuffs around your wrist, shocking you as you try to turn around and stare at the detective. Only when you turned around.. you didn't see the cookie you became friends with, you saw a obsessed monster. If you could get your spell book-

"I don't think so." Almond Cookie took the spell book off your table, putting it on the higher shelf, which he knew you were too short to grab. "You're coming with me."

Rustling your handcuffs you shout. "You can't do this to me! Once Latte Cookie or Espresso hears about this, they'll curse you!"

Almond chuckled at your threat. "If they do, I'll just arrest them too. You're stuck with me, Sugar Cube."

Gritting your teeth, you decide to let Almond Cookie win. "Fine. Just do not hurt Latte or Espresso, got that?"

"Wouldn't plan to." Almond smiled at your compliance. "Now come with me." He unlocked your door, stepping to the side to let you go first.

You silently walked out the door as Almond Cookie followed, watching your every move to make sure you don't try anything.

This is when you wanted to find a spell to turn back time..

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐!