❥𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙴! 𝚁𝚈𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙴 𝚇 𝙵𝙴𝙼𝙰𝙻𝙴! 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁

Summary: Rye Cookie saved you from a couple of bandits- but was it genuine?
Requested By: BLACEPHAL0N
Other Notes: MURDER WARNING OOOOOO Did I love this request! I was thinking about all the things I could write, but I decided for this approach. Also I don't know how Rye speaks, since I don't have her yet- so I'm sorry if she's out of character! Enjoy your order!
Word Count: 597 Words

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

"Somebody.. SOMEBODY HELP!" You ran as fast as you could and turned a corner, hoping you could find some assistance from the other cookies. But you were only greeted with a cold, dark wall.

"Well, well, well." You heard behind you, quickly turning around to see the three bandits that have been chasing you- slowly closing in on you. "End of the line, Missy." They grinned.

The bandit on the right side of the middle bandit came closer to you. "Just give us your belongings and you won't get hurt.. hehe!"

The other bandit on the left took out a weapon- a dagger. "Let's just get this over with." He then stepped closer, and closer, and-

"What're you think you're doin'?" A familiar bounty hunter said above you and the bandits, jumping down in front of you and pointing her guns towards the bandits. "Hurtin' a poor cookie.. You cookies really are awful, huh?"

"Oh earthbread- it's Rye Cookie!" The bandits stepped back in fear.

Rye Cookie looked at you, and smiled- then turned to the bandits. "Mind tellin' me why you're after her?" The bounty hunter asked as she stepped closer, her right hand hand on his hips while her other hand held her gun.

The bandits cowered in fear, stepping further the more Rye stepped closer to them. "W-we won't bother her again! We promise!"

The bounty hunter pointed her guns toward the bandits. "Don't mean you won't try to pull this again. It's over."

"Eep! Run!" The bandits yelped, running off and trying to get away from Rye Cookie.

"Hm." Rye Cookie hummed, turning to you. "You alright?"

You nodded. "All thanks to you! You were so cool!" You complimented.

Rye smiled. "Thanks, I'll have to chase those bandits now." She turned back to the direction the bandits were heading. Jumping onto the roof and turning to you for one last time, before running out of view.

"Woah.." Rye was so amazing, you just had to follow her and see what she'd do! So you did, and it took awhile and then..

"What the earthbread was that?!" You heard Rye yell.

Peeking your head out of the corner, you see Rye standing over the three bandits- who were sitting next to each other tightly and they looked.. scared?

"W-we were just doing what you wanted!" The bandit in the middle said.

"Did I ever say that I wanted a terrible performance like that?!" Rye shouted, making the bandit cower. "If I need her to love me I'll need a better performance than that!" She pointed the gun towards the bandits forehand, then pulled the trigger- ultimately killing them.

The bandit on the right screamed. "I- I never wanted this!" She cried, pushing the other bandit to the side as she tried to run away from Rye.

Rye pointed one of her guns toward the bandit that was still on the ground, shooting him. Then pointed the other gun towards the running bandit, shooting her as well. "Pathetic."

Standing there in shock, you basically had tears forming in your eyes.

It..

It was staged...?

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐!