❥𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙴! 𝙼𝙸𝙽𝚃 𝙲𝙷𝙾𝙲𝙾 𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙴 𝚇 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁

Summary: Mint Choco will be waiting forever and ever and ever-
Requested By: Orchardxii
Other Notes: Second oneshot everybody! I honestly don't think I did well on this. But anyway, enjoy your order!
Word Count: 435 Words

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

His violin always played a piece that sounded more romantic the more he played to you. Mint Choco and you were friends for a couple years now, he'd always ask you the same question everytime he visited your house.

"Will you agree to be my muse today?" He'd always ask with a gentle smile.

Of course you'd always say yes, hearing his music makes you happy. But this time, not so much..

You heard a familiar knock at your door, it's Mint Choco! But, something feels off. "Hello? Are you there?" You could hear Mint Choco say behind the door. "Hm.. Maybe not." You sighed in relief, hoping that he'd leave. "Oh well, I'll just wait for you to return.. forever, and ever, and ever, and ever-" As soon as he began to chant those two words you stood where you were in shock.

What in the Millennial Tree is wrong with Mint Choco? This isn't the Mint Choco you know.. Should you open the door and pretend you didn't hear anything? Or should you tell one of your friends and ask if you can stay at their house?

So with a sigh you walked to the door. Opening it you saw Mint Choco on your porch, sitting on the steps and facing you. "Hey..! Sorry, I guess I slept a little late last night.." You lied.

Mint Choco stood up immediately and held his violin and bow in both hands, smiling at you. "Oh it's quite alright! Will you agree to be my muse today?" He asked that familiar question with that familiar smile.. but it feels so off.

"Uh, maybe not today, Mint." You gave a awkward smile. "I have something to do with Herb, maybe tomorrow?" You suggested.

Mint Choco looked at the ground, he looked so heartbroken.. But when you suggested tomorrow his head shot up. "Oh alright! That's fine, I'll look for someone else then." He walked off the steps of your porch.

When you knew he was gone, you sighed in relief, walking back into your house and locking the door behind you.

Unbeknownst to you, someone was watching you from your window.

"Liar." Mint Choco glared at you. "No worries. I forgive you, my muse. I'll wait for you forever." He smiled.

"No matter how long it takes,"

"You will be mine."

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐!