❥ 𝚈𝙰𝙽𝙳𝙴𝚁𝙴! 𝙻𝙸𝙲𝙾𝚁𝙸𝙲𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙾𝙺𝙸𝙴 𝚇 𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙳𝙴𝚁

Summary: Licorice tried to imprison you.
Requested By: PikaGirlYokaiLover
Other Notes: Due to me being overwhelmed with request, REQUESTS ARE CLOSED! If you request something during this period I will not respond, therefore I won't write it! I hope you all understand! Also, I decided to give this oneshot a happy ending! Enjoy your order!
Word Count: 544 Words

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

You were one of the strongest in the team, you were highly reliable and helpful to your teammates- and you had a giant battle axe! What's not to love? Licorice thinks to himself.

Ever since Licorice joined the team, he was fascinated by you. How did you get so strong? Where'd you get your battle axe? Is it cursed? Do you..

Love someone?

"Alrighty! Mind telling me what you need me here?"

Licorice turned around, seeing you. "You actually came! Well, I have this new spell I wanted to test out." He explains. "Don't worry, you won't crumble into dust. It's just a simple imprisonment spell."

Going silent, you speak up. "... What?" You nervously laugh. "You promise to release me right after, right?"

Licorice shrugs. "Of course. You can trust your own teammate, right?"

"Of course I trust you! It's just.." You answer. "Why me? Can't you just use a flower of something?"

"It only works on living subjects, like cookies." Licorice lied.

Nodding you stand still, waiting for the spell to hit. When it did, you were in what looks like a bird cage made of black licorice. "Woah! Cool, now release me!" You happily chirped.

Licorice sighed. "Honestly," He looked at you and started to grin. "How dumb can you be? This is why you can't do anything without me."

"Wh.. what?"

"LICORICE!"

You both turned your heads to see your other teammates. "I knew we couldn't trust a cookie that used to work for Dark Enchantress!" Chili Pepper spat.

Knight Cookie pointed his lance toward Licorice. "Release the cookie at once, fiend!" At once you're teammates charged at Licorice.

Chili Pepper quickly went behind Licorice, using her daggers to cut away at him. "Ugh!" Licorice yelped.

Knight Cookie ran towards Licorice, gripping his lance as he sliced at the licorice-flavored cookie.

When Licorice was weakened, Almond put his handcuffs around Licorice's wrist and kicked his sythe away- making sure it was far enough so Licorice couldn't reach to it. "Unhand me!" Licorice screamed, getting a look of you being released out of your licorice cage. "NO! You're mine! Ple-" Chili Pepper had it with his screaming, and knocked him out.

Knight Cookie held your hand as he helped you out. "Are you alright? Did he hurt you?"

Shaking your head, you sighed. "I still feel unsafe.."

Sparkling Cookie walked up to both Knight and you. "Would a free drink help? I'll make you your regular!"

You smiled at the offer. "Sure." You turned your head to the unconscious Licorice getting dragged by Almond and Chili Pepper. "What will happen to him?"

"I'll inform Gingerbrave about this, Licorice shall be banished from the kingdom." Almond answered, dragging him away to who knows where.

A happy ending.. what would happen if your teammates weren't there to help you? The thought gives you shivers..

Or was it the bitter eyes staring at you from afar?

●▬▬▬▬▬๑✨๑▬▬▬▬▬●

𝚃𝚑𝚊𝚗𝚔 𝚢𝚘𝚞 𝚏𝚘𝚛 𝚘𝚛𝚍𝚎𝚛𝚒𝚗𝚐!