Chapter 2

Aah, the satisfaction of having drained all that urea inside your bladder, good eh?

Jace smiled with delight as she opened the toilet door. She was about to head back to her Economy class seat when something buzzed in her head, “Jesse McCartney’s here! I soooo gotta get an autograph!!!”

She bounced up and down from where she was standing, behind all the first-class seats, hoping to find Jesse among those first-class freaks. Obviously, being the only guy with such attraction, she spotted him immediately. She raised her hand to wave but then remembered he wouldn’t be able to see her if she didn’t turn around. But, unexpectedly, he did. She jumped up and down to catch his attention, and sure enough, she did.

His expression wrote, “What?”

Jesse was not the kind of guy that gets frustrated easy, but he seemed quite annoyed by the hyper-fan Jace.

“Can I have your autograph?” she mouthed back.

Jesse put his face into his hands, obviously annoyed. Our hopeful Jace here walked up to his seat, grinning widely that the ends f her lips were almost touching his ears. People were staring at this alien-Jace but Jace didn’t bother. She was just so excited about Jesse on the same plane.

Mr McCartney however, was not fond of the publication and viewings earned by this half-mad girl. He wanted a nice, quiet vacation in Malaysia that unexpectedly got canceled in the middle of his flight because his agent forgot to postpone his concerts. He’d worn brown contacts and dyed his hair jet black so that he wouldn’t look like Jesse at first glance, but true fans would see through his disguise in a single second.

Jace walked up to Jesse, smiling like the fool she was.

“Can I have your autograph?” she whispered.

“Yeah, sure,” he managed a weak, tired smile. All that flying has made him very, very tired. “You got a paper?”

“Nope,” Jace smiled widely.

Furrowing his eyebrows, “Then how do you expect me to give you an autograph?”

Her smile dropped instantly. Good question, how was she supposed to get an autograph like that? She tilted her head sideways to think of an idea, by this time, people were staring at her curiously and whispering in their seats.

Groaning with displeasure, Jesse got his wallet out and took out one of his many picture cards, “This is supposed to be reserved for something else, but I guess I have no choice now.” He got his lucky pen out, “Name?”

Getting a shock from Jesse’s sudden speech, Jace was almost speechless, “Umm…. ‘Dear little sister’ would be cool.”

“What, is your name that bad that you don’t want me to write it?” Jesse looked up, confused and frustrated. Without waiting for a reply, he shook his head, “Forget it, I just want to sleep.”

He scribbled, “Dear little sister, have a good day. – Jesse McCartney”

“Here, your autograph, want a picture to go along with it?” Jesse handed her the picture card.

“Isn’t this a picture card?” Jace asked stupidly.

Jesse thought he wouldn’t bother with this idiot anymore, “Whatever, have a nice day then.”

“Thank you so much,” she gave a slight bow and headed back to her seat, holding that picture card close to herself, humming a tone-dead tune.