Chapter 4 - Good Knight I mean good night

"Amber I feel like you don't get enough credit."

"Hm? What's wrong Lumine?"

"You say my cooking is good and I can agree with that, but I love your dishes as well! The steak you cook is easily one of my favourites and it's the cutest. It's the little bunny ears is what I adore the most."

Ah- m-my heart! Ahhh my face feels so hot! I feel so so happy right now! Did Lumine seriously say all of that?? She loves the way I cook steak- kyaaaa it's Soo embarrassing!

"I- I umm.. I don't have the words Lumine. That was so out of the blue- I.. Wow Lumine I never would've imagined you love my steak."

"Protein is important! I should eat more of your steak, Amber, before I decide to find a different source or proteinmon- I mean paimotein. Protein."

"Hey! Paimon heard that! Don't mix up my name with protein and Paimon has no nutritional value!"

"So you're implying that you're edible?"

"No! Paimon is not edible!"

Awww Lumine still pokes fun at Paimon. Ohh I love it so much they're so cute.

"Well we're back home I guess. You're gonna report back to Jean?"

"Mmhmm and then I'll have to look for Saiken and see what he was up to. How about you Lumine?"

"Hmm.. Well I was thinking about doing some bounties again."

"Ehh? Really?" Ohh.. bounties are so dangerous. I know that Lumine is strong and all, but I still worry for her.

"Yeah. Rent is cheap and all, but I just kill through so much more to get my artifacts upgraded, my weapon, food, rations-"

"H-how about living at my place!" Oh.. did I say that? Did I really say that?! "Umm.. uhh- well.. you don't have to pay rent and the bills are nothing to worry about. W-we can spend some mora together on food but I don't mind hunting for ingredients for you.." Ohh Lumine.. just come home to me and eat my cooking for dinner.

Why did I ask this? It's so silly and stupid-

"Sure! It really helps, Amber. I'm sorry for intruding your privacy all the sudden."

"Oh- no no it's all good. I'm not a huge fan about sleeping all alone. I usually have my baron bunnies to cuddle with-"

Ah.. I said that didn't I? I didn't want anyone to know about this! Aghh I'm so embarrassed now! Lumine now knows that I sleep with a stuffed toy at this age!

"Aww that's so sweet. Heh maybe you should make me a baron bunny. It'd be nice to have another travel companion."

I'm.. going to faint. Lumine is just- should I ask her out right now? Like.. I have to right?

"Hey Lumine- I'll definitely make you a baron bunny. I'll report to acting grand master Jean, check up ok Saiken, and head on home. So you should umm.. pack up and move in with me haha- I'll catch you later!

So.. I just said all of that and ran off. I was so closs to confessing as well.. how red is my face right now? Ohh Lumine is going to live with me now! The person I love so much is going to.. to live with me for a while!

Oh gosh- oh my god. I- I don't know what to say! I am in disbelief right now. I feel so.. Eeekkkk!! Just report to the acting grand master and then find Saiken!

I was thinking about Lumine that I didn't even notice I made it to headquarters so fast. Just pure muscles memory lead me here while I was getting distracted.