I took a step back. My eyes darkening. Damien didn't look scared but the others did.

" people who love each othe don't kill each others parents. " I growled. " how could you? You could have just asked me Damien! I was already falling hard for you I probably would have listened.! BUT NO ! YOU HAD TO MURDER MY FUCKING PARENTS!!" I yelled at him shaking from anger. I REALLY needed to kill someone right now..

" Aundreya I'm sorry ! I KNOW IT'S BAD OKAY !? don't you think i know that!? I was a stupid teenage boy who wanted to keep the girl of his dreams! I wasn't even thinking straight! I did the first thing that would make you stay with me.. I-I'm so sorry Aundreya. Please forgive me?if you love me.. Please forgive me?" he pleaded with those big purple eyes. He was upset. I could tell by the color of his eyes.

I looked away from him. " that's not fair Damien. I'm so head over heels for you.. But I can't forgive you for this." I said harshly speeding upstairs planning to try and calm myself.

I slammed my door shut so hard it almost broke. Who cares? Not me.

I sat on my bed. I closed my eyes I focused on breathing. I was so beyond pissed right now. That was .. I have absolutely no words. That was horrible! I CAN'T BELIVE DAMIEN WOULD DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT !! What a jerk. He killed my parents just to keep me here with him.. That's so idiotic. He could have just asked.

A single tear escaped my eye.. I can't believe I'm crying! AGAIN! I've cryed so many times over this boy it could fill a lake. I need to eat right now.

I wiped the tear away and walked downstairs. I looked in the hallway mirror. My dark hair was slightly poofed which look really nice, my eyes were now blood red. And my fangs were extended. I had to admitt, I was pretty scary.

I walked into the living room and nobody was there, but then I heard talking in the kitchen. I listened in on them.

" .. Shell come around dude. She always does. She really loves you. Don't you see hhow her eyes go back to their original violet when we talk about you or you kiss her or she even looks at you? Dude. You have to at least know where she's coming from. You killed her parents, obviously she's going to be upset. " jay told damien.

" I don't know if she's going to come around this time jayson. I really don't. I love her so much , I was just being an idiot to think killing her parents was a good idea. I don't know guys. Maybe I should just end things with her.. I don't want to hurt her. I read her mind as she went upstairs. She's so hurt and angry. I don't want her hurting anymore. And she can't be that inlove with me if she left me for almost a week." Damien said glumly .

" NO! Don't end things with drey dude. It will crush her. She loves you more than you think she does. You guys are seriously ment to be. You should see you guys when you look at each other. It's so gooey it's gross. Don't break up with her Damien." Jake said.

I heard Damien sigh. He wants to break up with me? I suddenly had a loss of breath. I need to feed. Now.

I clenched my fists and walked to the door. " where are you going?" asked a worried voice from behind me.

I turned to see all the guys standing there looking worried.even Damien.

" I'm going to make people scream. " I stated.

Jayson walked up to me. " your coming back right?" he asked worriedly.

I smiled a bit and gave him a hug. " yes. Don't worry. I will be back," I said squeezing him a bit then letting go.

" I don't think I could ever leave again. I would be too bored," I said pulling away. Jayson cracked a smile and I looked around the room looking at everyone exept Damien. Then I ran out the door.