I nodded my head. I watched him walk out. After about ten minutes Creed walk in with some bitch on her arm. Now I'm mad cause Ari didn't want to fuck because of this bitch and she on her own shit.

I watched Dominique sit and talk to some man at the bar. Not even No friendly shit. I watched him walk back up and that guy goes towards Trent's section. Dead man.

"Line to the bathroom was a bitch" I nodded my head

"Let's go" I stated to my feet

"Huh? No! We have to stay" validation right here

"Trent look at me" I smile "walk yo ass out this club or ya kids dead" I'm just talking. I don't kill kids once they outside the womb.

"Kay wait let's talk about it" fucking Ariana got everybody calling me that shit

"What the fuck you call me" I ask

"Young! I meant Young" he defend

"Let's go" I say "and don't even try for a scene cause I'll empty the clip in this bitch"

We started walking out him in front of me. Once we got towards the parking lot he went to run and I kicked his back causing him to fall face down on the concrete. "Fuck" he groan

I helped him in the car. "You fucking Trent" as far as I'm concerned everybody gay

"Hell no! I was just trying to bring more money in" Dominique say

"Nah you know what I think" I glance at him as I pulled out the parking lot "I think you wanna be me. First it was the same tattoo but I brushed that shit off but you a weird ass nigga"

"You just got the better life" hell the fuck Nah "you got the bad ass babymamas, the respect, and the money"

"You can kill me right now and I bet my babymamas still wouldn't touch you" I know Dominique is armed but I give no fucks. If it's my time it's my time. As far as Jada and Ari they know better.

We got to the woods and I smiled. "Young" he get out the car and I followed "I got kids"

"Bitch fuck then kids" I say as we stood a few feet apart

"How they gone make it? They need me" Dominique plead

"It's welfare" I shrug. They be taking like $100 out my damn check! Fuck ass taxes I swear

He pulled his gun out same time as me "one of us not making it out this bitch"

I smiled "well you the one trynna set me up so you should be the one that dies"

"Fuck you" he spat "should've stayed your ass in jail"

"You had some to do with that" I ask

"Ari told Tae" I fucking knew I was setup! Like I fucking said nobody knew I was going to that bitch but Ari talk too much ass be sharing everything with her friends and Tae and Dominique pillow talking my damn business like that shit cute or some shit.

I shot him right in the throat. I stood over him as he fell. He grabbed his throat and was making all these noises. I grabbed his keys out his pocket making sure he didn't touch me

"Aww he's suffering" I smile "but because I'm so nice I'll help you" I empty the entire clip "see you in hell man" before walking off.

I got in my car and place my gun under my seat before taking my car around the corner from the club. It's late but business has to get done.

I got my black hoodie from the backseat and put it on. I put the hood on and grabbed my ski mask. I pulled down my visor and smiled. These hoes really sexy.