Yandere!Souichi x Female!Reader

Requested by Koira_Kim

You and Souichi had been dating since middle school. Both of you were really close and all. Everyone else in middle often thought it was weird that you would date him out of all of the popular boys at school. But you didn't care.

You were heading home. When you approached your front door. You suddenly felt a pair of arms around your waist. You screamed and turned. It was your boyfriend. Souichi.

"Souichi! Don't scare me like that!". You whined.

"Kekeke! Sorry. My bad. I just REALLY wanted to see you". He said.

You noticed a blood spatter stained on his face.

"You killed someone again, didn't you?". You asked.

"Eeeehhhh.....perhaps?". Souichi said.

"Goddamn souichi...". You said. You then wiped the blood off his face. "At least clean yourself up".

"Sorwy!". He said.

"Well, let's get inside. It's cold outside". You said. Pulling him by the arm.

You and Souichi then walked inside. Heading straight to the bedroom. You then began to cuddle with Souichi. You layed on him on the bed. You could hear him chewing on his nails. But you didn't mind though. As you were aware of his voodoo dolls and tricks.

He pecked at your forhead. You nuzzled a bit at his chest. He held you tightly.

Souichi was simply at his girlfriend. Not taking his eyes off one bit. He smiled widely. He was messing with her hair while she was laying on his chest. He gave you a kiss on the forhead.

"Mmmm.....Y/N...you're so warm". He spoke.

You gave him a kiss on the lips and hugged him. "I love you". You told him.

"I love you too...~". He responded.