Yandere!Crossroads pretty boy x Male!Reader (part2)

Requested by _Shiroi_and_Kuro_

Ever since that day with meeting the crossroads pretty boy. You felt an urge of wanting to visit him. You honestly didn't know why but, you felt like you needed to.

You quickly zipped your sweater as you stepped out of the house. Before then heading down to the sidewalk. You began to run in the middle of the road. You tried remembering exactly where the road you had met the pretty boy. You quickly went pass a few streets before then noticing a fog forming around.

You then stood by in the sidewalk. Patiently waiting for the pretty boy to come. You then sat down. Nearly zoning out before you suddenly felt a presence nearby.

You opened your eyes and looked up. As expected, it was the crossroads pretty boy. "It's you". He said. He sounded suprised. You quickly spoke.

"If you thought I came for my fortune. No, I just came by to see you. I'm not really sure why, but I just needed to see someone". You said. You looked away, thinking you probably embarrassed yourself.

"I....I didn't expect this, honestly". He said. "But, I do appreciate a little visit. Quite exhausted of my visitors asking me of their fortune".

"Eh?". You blurt out.

He didn't say a word. You thought you annoyed him.

"Er, sorry. I sorta zone out sometimes. Not really the best person to talk to...". You said. Looking the other way in shame.

"No no, it's understandable. Some of us don't really like talking. Although talking can sometimes it can be helpful. It's better to let it all out". The pretty boy said.

Afterwards, you started to talk about your life and school and home. You opened up about him about the stress you had and your exhaustion in your school life. He didn't say a word. He listened carefully. You were kinda suprised on how he was quiet the entire time. As most of your friends and your parents would somtimes talk over you. He didn't, he was patience.

You finished your words. Before then he spoke. "Ah, I see. Parents really are ignorant to not see the stress?". He asked.

"Yeah, they don't. They always say that I can't have stress just because I'm always at home". You said. "I don't really talk to them".

"Well. I'm sorry to hear that. We all have that, we all have stress. Even when we are at home". He said. "Would you rather want me to carry you home?". He asked.

"What?".

"You are stressed. I surely don't want you to walk a thousands miles with all that stress you're carrying". He said. His tone sounding concerned. "Would you want me to carry you?".

"Ah......yes". You responded.

"Okay". He said. You got to your feet. Before anything else. You gasped when you felt his cold hands on you, he lifted you and carried you in bridal style. You rested yourself on his chest and stomach. Feeling your heart skip a beat. In just a second, he began to move. You weren't able to see forward because of the fog filled in the air. Unable to see the far distance or the area around yourself. Eventually, he just now brought you to your home.

"Eh?! How did you where I-".

"Shh". He hushed you. "I know anyone's homes are, just by looking at them". He said. Before then he placed you down.

"Er, thank you". You said. You jumped when you felt him grab at your chin. You felt a spark inside of you when you met contact with his eyes. Although they were completely blank.

"No need to thank me. Please do visit me again". He said. And before then, the fog became thick. He backed away from you before then dissapearing in thin air. You headed back to your home. You turned around. Seeing the fog and mist dissapeared.

"I might visit him again....". You thought.