17

Alec

"What?" I asked as everyone looked at me like they just saw a ghost. I mean, come on. This is normal, i kill people everyday.

"You just killed one of your man for her." Axel whispered, smirking. Man, would i love to wash that smirk off his face.

It doesn't suit him. Does man really look that ridiculous while smirking? I for one know that I don't. But others, they do. My brother is the living proof of it.

"Clean this mess." I ordered to my men, earning a 'yes boss' in return.

"Your father once killed a man for me too." My mom said proudly with a smile.

"I'll kill a hundred of men for you, love." My dad replied and kissed her infront of us all.

No shame.

"Lets go back inside." I said making Mia, Gianna, my mom, dad, Axel and Noah followed me inside we made ourselves comfortable on the couch.

Just when i thought i was finally getting some peace, the bodyguard came running and stood infront of me. I mentally groaned at him before asking him what the problem was.

"Boss, a man has been caught near the house sneaking around. We took him, he is tied in the basement downstairs. Cell number 52." I smiled at the thought of torturing someone. I stood up about to go to the basement where he was tied when Mia said, "Im coming with you. Im bored." Nodding, we both headed towards the basement..

Opening the door, the smell of dried blood immediately hit me, making me smile. The man who was apparently snooping around was tied to a chair. 

"Mind telling us what you were doing here?" I questioned, making his gaze fixed on me.

"Looking for her." He replied gesturing towards Mia.

"Why were you looking for me?" She asked confusingly.

"Your father wanted to know if you are okay." The man replied and Mia bursted out laughing while i just stood there trying to understand what's going on.

"My— " She started and stopped to catch her breath, "father sent you to see if im—" She paused "Okay?" Before laughing again.

"Yes." the man replied through gritted teeth. Mia regained her composure before glaring at the man. "Bullshit."

"What? Im stating the truth." The man replied with an eye roll.

"What's your name?" I questioned.

"Mario."

"Tell me, Mario, what the fuck were you really doing here?" I asked, anger dripping off my tone.

"I told you i came to see—" He said but Mia cut him off and said "That's a fucking lie. My father would never. He never cared about me, all that matters is money."

I could see how she was trying to hide the pain behind her bold voice.

Why? Because i use to do the same. No one will notice it unless someone does it also. And i, did it.

"The real reason. NOW." I demanded

The man sigh and said "I was sent to drug and kidnap Mia. Her father wants her back but he knows you won't just give something you bought."

Stupid motherfucking asshole.

"Please. Don't kill me." He pleaded.

"Don't kill him....yet", Mia said and continued "You'll get out of here and tell my father that my grandmother and i are done with his stupid game. Also, tell him im coming for him. He better start counting his days."

"If you try anything funny, you're dead." I stated, he quickly nodded before i ordered one of my men to throw him out. Afterwards, Mia and i went to our rooms.

Mia

The kiss Alec and i shared was wrong yet, it somehow felt right. I let out a sigh at all these effects he has on me.

I could use a drink.

"Where is she?" an unfamiliar voice boomed from downstairs, making me raise an eyebrow at myself, "Where's the girl?" Deciding to ignore it, i walked in the direction of the bathroom and stopped when my room's door was bursted open, revealing a beautiful girl with long brown hair who wore a red dress which stopped on her knees.

"You could knock, you know?" I asked after taking in her appearance. She grinned before bringing me into a hug which i did not return considering i do not know her. Breaking the hug, i looked at her with confusion written all over my face. "Hello."

"Im Chloe. Alec's and Axel's cousin." She presented herself, grinning.

"I'm Mia." I replied, faking a smile.

"I heard so much about you. I can't wait to be your friend." We're gonna do so many things together!" She squealed, making me mentally groan at her.

"I—" I started but stopped when my gaze fell on Alec who was leaning against the door with a smirk on his face.

"So, i was thinking, we could go to the club tonight?" She suggested, earning a nod from me. Little did she know i needed this more than her, i had to get that kiss out of my mind. 

She let out another squeal of happiness making me mutter a string of curses. "See you at 5!" She left but not before saying Hi to Alec. 

Once she was out of sight, Alec entered the room. "Hey princess." 

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"It's my house. I go wherever i want and do whatever i want." He replied earning an eyeroll from me.

"Don't roll your eyes at me."

"Or what?"

Before i knew it, he pulled me to him and slammed the door. As soon as the door slammed behind us, he kissed me hungrily. He bit my lower lip asking for entrance and soon, our tongues were dancing together. He then moved to my neck, sucking on it. He lifted me up as i wrapped my legs around his waist, he walked towards the bed and placed me on it. He came on top of me and continued to kiss me, moving to my neck.

"Mia?" A voice interrupted us from outside while knocking at the door.

Alec cursed under his breath and went in the bathroom. I got up from the bed quickly,  fixed my hair and clothes then opened the door to see Axel.

"What?" I asked still trying to catch my breath from the making out session a few seconds ago.

He kept his gaze on my neck and smirked.

"What?" i asked confusingly as he snapped his gaze back on me.

"You got a little something on your neck. Is my brother in there? Tell him Uncle Alex is here." Axel replied laughing and left the room. Closing the door behind him, I went to see what's on my neck.

Fucking lovebites.

Alec opened the bathroom door and smirked when he saw me looking at the lovebites he gave me.

"Fuck you." I flipped him off before covering them with my hair.

"You would love to." He replied with a chuckle, leaning to kiss me again. "I gotta go, Princess. See you later."  With that, he left.