Kiki's Powers

Later that afternoon

The Incredibles were now riding in a limo with Simon to escort them home.

"We've frozen all of Syndro's assets. If she even sneezes, we'll be there with a hanky and a pair of handcuffs. The people of this country are indebted to you." Simon said to Harry.

"Does this mean we can come out of hiding?" Harry ask with excitment.

"Let the politicians figure that one out. But I've been asked to assure you we'll take care of everything else. You did good, Harry" Simon said.

Harry smiled.

Zayns on his phone trying to listen to the message from Luke but Drake keeps leting the window up and down.

Zayn sighs. "Come on. Were in a limo." and Drake stop

"Hey, your weiring one of my bandanas?" Harry said to his oldest.

"Oh, uh sorry, I just, I thought, yeah." Victor stutered.

"It looks good." Harry complamented.

"Thanks, Pops." Victor smiled.

"You know Aunt Gemma actuly gave me that." Harry said.

"Realy?" ask Victor.

"Yeah. She said it would bring me good luck." Harry said.

"And did it?" Victor ask.

"Umm, you could say it kinda did. I acually wore on the first day of high school and that was the same day I met your Dad." Harry chuckled.

"So your saying that this is kinda a true love bandana?" Victor ask.

"Maybe." Harry said. Then both father and son broke out laughing. 

"Yeah right." Victor laughed.

"Hey, Papa. That was so cool when you threw that car!" Drake said.

"Not as cool as you running on water!" Harry smiled.

"Hey, Dad! That was sweet when you snagged that bad guy with your arm and kinda whiplashed him into the other guy. It was so sweet!" Drake said to Zayn.

"Thanks babe, but I'm trying to listen to a message." Zayn said.

"Mr. Styles, it's me. Kiki is fine, but weird things are happening." Luke said over the phone but Zayn goes to the next one. "Kiki's still fine, but I'm getting really weird-ed out! AH! When are you coming back?" 

"....aced those guys that tried to kill us! That was the best vacation ever!" Drake sighed. "I love our family."

"I'm not fine, Mr. Styles! Ah! Put that down! Stop it! You need to call me! I need help, Mr. Styles!" Zayn heard Kiki whining in the the backround.

"Haz, listen to this." Zayn said and put his phone on speaker.

"I'm gonna call the police or someone!" Luke yeld over the phone and Zayn cuts to his last message. "Hey, this is Luke. Sorry for freaking out, but your baby has special needs." he wistpers the last part.

"Special need?" Harry questioned. 

They now pull up to the Styles house. "Hear we are." Simon said.

Luke continued over the phone. "Anyway, thanks for sending a replacement babysitter." 

"Replacement? I didn't call for a replacement!" Zayn said. All four rush out of the limo into the house. When they got inside, Syndro was there holding Kiki and she freezed the family.