Back in the Day

Mr. Incredible's Interview

Mr. Incredible: Is this thing on?

Interviewer: Yes Mr. Incredible.

Mr. Incredible: Ok cool.

Interviwer: So, first question is how do you manage your superhero life with you normal life, I mean obviously you have a secret identity 

Mr. Incrediable: Every superhero has a secret identity, but with super and normal I just choose super because thats more important.

Frozone's Interview  

Interviewer: What do you think about other superheros?

Frozone: Superheros, there always trying to get in eachothers ways with distraction and going on an on about who's the better superhero but, I'm GOOD haha... I'm good.

Elasticboy's Interview

Interviewer: How do you feel about lady superheros?

Elasticboy: How do I feel? Everbody knows how I feel about "lady" superheros they need to speak up and say "we might be women but were strong women" I mean ladies come on it's not so hard to shows those set of 8 words to the world.

Mr. Incrediable's Interview

Interviewer: What do you see yourself in the future

Mr. Incredible: I don't know same as this or setling down and raising a famliy.

Elasticboy's Interview

Interviewer: Do you think you'll ever setle down in the future

Elasticboy: Seltling down? Are you crazy? Elasticboy never takes a break for nobody. What you want one of the most greatest superheros in the world to setle down? HA. I don't think so. I don't think so. 

1 year later 

Location: Paris, France 

     Harry was on his way to The Peninsula Paris in a fine black Gucci sute where he was goning to get maried to the love of his life. Zayn. They've been together for 10 years in total since the beging of high school. They were "on a break" as Harry likes to say for a few months which was 5 years ago then they got back together. Harry smiled at that but somthing cought his mind that was bad and he quickly frowned. "Breaking New today a deadly car chase between police and 2 aremed men has been spoted on Avenue des Champs-Élysées and let me tell ya that is just wrong." said the lady. Harry heard enough so he put the car on auto pilot and changed into his super sute. When he was finished he look at his watch to check the time it's 4:35 pm and the wedding dosen't start until 5:30 pm "I got time" he said.

He saw the chase and joined them. The car chase lasted about half an hour, then the guys were on foot. Harry chased them and takled both of them down. The police came out to get them.