Zayn Get's Suspicious

A few weeks later

Zayn was in his and Harry's room hanging up there clothes. Zayn put one of Harry's shirts up when he notices a piece of bloned hair on one of Harry's suit's. The house phone rings Zayn was about to grab it but he heard Harry from down stairs.

"I got it! I got it! Don't worry bae I got it!" Harry yeld. "Hello?" Harry said into the phone.

"We have a new assiment for you." said Niall.

Zayn thought that was weard so, he picked up the phone in there room and listen.

"How soon can you get here?" Zayn heard another man on the phone.

"I'll leave tomarrow morning." He herd Harry.

"See you there." said the man. They ended the call. Harry got up from his office chair and opened the door and saw a suspicious Zayn with a smile.

"Who was that Haz? The uh office?" Zayn ask.

"Um, it was another fashion show, they want me there so yeah duty calls." Harry said walking away while laughing nervously.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Next morning

Harry was in his car ready to drive for the airport.

"Harry?" said Zayn coming into the garage in his PJ's.

"Yeah? Whats up babe?" Harry ask while puting his sunglases on.

"Um, have a safe trip." Zayn said.

"Thanks Zebe, I'll call you when I get there." Harry said puting his bags in the back seat.

"I love you so, so much." Zayn said.

"I love too Zee." said Harry. He gave Zayn a kiss got in the car and drove away.

-------------------------------------------------------------

With Harry

Harry is in a privet jet that his new boss gave to drop him of at the island. Harry is also in his new super sute that Gigi has desined for him and it is gorgous. It was a tight red suit with black eye mask, black leather boots and gloves, with a yellow blet around his waist, and a logo on his chest that has a black and red sworl behind a yellow lowercace i on it and his newly cut hair combed back. The jet also comes with a fancy auto pilot. Since this is a top seacret mission and Harry dosen't know how to fly a plane.

"This is your auto pilot speaking. Would you care for some Mimosa?" said the computer. And a fresh glass apeard on the table beside him.

"Oh, thank you." Harry said grabbing the glass.

"Your welcome." said the computer. "Currently 78 Degrees In Nomanisan. Perfect weather for flying. Please fasten your seat belt. We're beginning our descent." the computer continued. Finally, he lands at his destination. Harry gathered all his things and and walked to the auto matic doors. When they opened he saw Niall.

"Hello, Mr. Incredible. Nice suit." Niall said.

"Thanks, nice to be back, Niall." said Harry. They head up to Harry's room in the elevator. When they got there Harry looked around his room it had a nice big bed, a huge bathroom and a great view of the ocean.

"You'll be briefed on your assignment in the conference room at two. O Wing, room D-010." Niall instructed.

"Got it 2:00." said Harry.