Elasticboy to the Rescue

With Harry

It is now night time at the island and Harry needed to stop Syndro before it's too late. Harry saw a pod from the cliff he was on that might lead him to more information about Syndro's plain. Harry leaped off the cliff grabed a pomb tree to eas his fall the let go and landed on the pod. The gaurds in the pod got suspisious. "What was that?" one ask. "I don't know. And were did this dent come from?" the other one ask. Mr. Incredible threw both guards in the ocean. Harry got into the pod and punch the dent he made back into place. Mr. Incredible saw a bulding that might be Syndro's office but he saw two guards blocking the entrence "Crap, how am I going to get passt them?" Mr. Incredible thought. Then he had an idea. The two guards heard a pod coming but they didn't suspect a was the bottom part of the pod was left. They both got into shooting position knowing somthing was wrong. Then out of knoweir the rest of the pod crashed on top of them. Harry ran past them into the entrence to the bulding. When he got to there were multiple gurads gurding the bulding. Harry grabed a rock and thew it at one of the guards head and that made him fall to the ground.

"Help we got a man down!" one guard yeld. And all the guards gathered around the unconsious man. Lucky for Harry, a door that kinda looked like a garauge door opened and sneaked in until he got into the room where he and had dinner with Niall. Harry then saw the lava seperate and Niall walking out with some papers in his hand. Mr. Incredible then ran through the lava hallway as it was about to close, then a jumps through as a door closes. A pathway is slowly lightened up, leading up to a keyboard. He slowly walks to it, and presses enter. Remembering the password from Gazerbeam's gaze before his death at the cave he ended up on, he types Kronos. The Computer is logged in to a menu.

With Zayn and Gigi

Zayn and Gigi are still in Gigi's "office." Gigi sipping her tea while Zayn on the phone where Harry "works."

"Marc Jacobs." Zayn heard a woman say.

"Hello. This is Zayn Styles. Harry Styles is my husband. I was wondering if you could give me the number of the hotel he's staying at? The number I have is no good." Zayn said.

"Mr. Styles is no longer works at Marc Jacobs." the woman informed.

"Wh- what do you mean? He's on a fashion trip. In New York." Zayn said with worry in his voice.

"Um, my records say his employment was terminated almost two months ago." The lady informed.

With Harry

After apparently searching one of the information sectors, he proceeds to go to the ''Supers'' sector. He presses return, and it's a slideshow of the superheroes and the older Omnidroids.

Universal Man - Terminated by Omnidroid v.X1

Psycwave - Terminated by Omnidroid v.X1

Everseer - Terminated by Omnidroid v.X1

Macroburst - Terminated the Omnidroid v.X1

Macroburst - Terminated by Omnidroid v.X2

Phylangue - Terminated by Omnidroid v.X2

Blazestone - Terminated by Omnidroid v.X2

Downburst - Terminated by Omnidroid v.X3

Hyper Shock - Terminated the Omnidroid v.X3

Hyper Shock - Terminated by Omnidroid v.X4

Apogee - Terminated by Omnidroid v.X4

Unknown Super - Terminated by Omnidroid v.X4